I lost before it even started. It sure sucks to be not in the choices, you know?

"You're too quiet and I can feel your gaze at my back. Everything okay, Lisa?"

I shook my head, removing the thoughts and smiled at her. "Nothing. It's just that you're really pretty, unnie."

"Nice way of saying sorry, Manobal but I already know that."

I scoffed then flicked her forehead. "Yah, you're too full of yourself, unnie. Besides, you're not the prettiest here."

She became quiet then she was grinning when she faced me. "I know."

Then she was chuckling the moment after. What was so funny?

Sometimes I wonder if Jisoo sees things we can't see or if she's still sane. Her 4D personality is astounding.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly because she's still giggling.

"I am. Are you?" Her eyes twitched or wait...

My mouth dropped when I realized what she did. "Did you just wink at me?"

She didn't reply. I eyed her, she's acting so strange today. Is this the effect of losing consecutive times?

When I got too bored watching her play, I grabbed my phone in my pocket and opened the youtube app. I laid down on the couch and searched for random vlogs.

An idea popped into my head then I gently tugged Jisoo's shirt. "Hey unnie, I have an idea."

She groaned, "That's bad, Lisa! You only dance, not think." she replied then laughed at her own joke.

I pinched her sides then she yelped where she dropped the controller and her characted died again."How... You--"

She was pulling her hair out of frustration then her eyes pierced through me. "I was almost the winner, Lisa! How dare you do that?"

"Nye nye, whatever. As I was saying, I have an idea."

"So? Do you think I give a half crap about your idea?"

I grinned at her, "Believe me, you'll like this."

Her curiousity got the best of her and she asked me what.

"I remember you telling me that you miss acting, and what if..."

She nodded, "Uh huh. Then?"

"What if I make a youtube channel?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "Well, that doesn't depend on me. The rat will be the one to decide, but what's the connection of that to me missing acting?"

"If CEO Yang agrees, will you be my muse?"

Her cheeks got a little bit red and she cleared her throat, "That depends, too. What will I do?"

I thought about it for a while, "Do you know the short travel vlogs, unnie? Like a five minute clip of where you've been and what you did?"

"Yes. Is that what we're gonna do?"

"Uh huh. I want to explore filming too and maybe I could use my photography tricks in here. Call?"

A smile grazed her lips, "Why me, tho?"

I shrugged. "Because."

"Why not Chaeyoung or your Nini?"

I felt my face get red from the endearment with a possesive pronoun. I shook my head then pouted. Plan of attack: act cute.