"What's that?" She asked curiously. Yoongi looked where the girl was pointing and he smiled.

"That is an island," Yoongi said sarcastically. Ellie rolled her eyes at the boy.

"I know that." She sighed. "Why is it in the middle of the sea?" She asked. Yoongi looked at her weirdly.

"Because it is?" Yoongi laughed. Ellie huffed and turned her back towards Yoongi, however, not letting go of his hand. Yoongi sighed. "I can't remember what it's called, but you can get to it a little later in the day." Yoongi smiled at the memories of him going to the beach with his parents.

"How?" Ellie asked. She was almost like a little child: always curious and questioning everything about the world. Maybe slightly less annoying.

"There's a pathway under the water," Yoongi explained as Ellie nodded along. "Twice a month, the water parts and you can walk across it and to the island." The boy shrugged as Ellie's mouth fell wide open.

"Can we go?" She asked sweetly and Yoongi nodded with a small smile on his face.

"It's part of the reason why I brought you to this beach and not another." Yoongi smiled, following the girl who began to walk back onto the dry part of the beach. She took her shoes and socks off and proceeded to sit down on the sand. Yoongi followed the girl's actions and they were soon found staring at the calming waves as they rolled onto the shore and back into their natural habitat (WTF).

Yoongi snapped a few photos of the beach as it emptied. He looked through the photos and glanced at Ellie. Her hair was flowing in the slight wind that had picked up and she looked beyond angelic. Yoongi couldn't help himself and he lifted the camera up, snapping a few shots of Ellie from where he was sitting.

Ellie noticed and turned her face, making a cute expression as Yoongi snapped one last picture before turning back to the waves. Yoongi smiled and nudged the girl next to him, making her look at the water.

It was slowly, gradually, parting and making way for the pathway to be seen clearly. Ellie stood up and grabbed her belongings before running to the edge of the water, Yoongi following as he checked the time.

He had planned to go on the walk along the bridge at around twenty-five to five and do that for about an hour before heading home. The time was exactly twenty-six to five.

Yoongi took the girl's hand and led her down the bridge as the sun began to set. Yoongi smiled at the girl and pecked her lips.

They made little conversation as they walked along. Most of the time it was fairly quiet, with occasional small gasps from the girl as she complimented the beach and how beautiful it was in the sunset.

An hour flew by as they started to walk back, Yoongi wrapping his hand around the girl's waist and leading her back over the whole beach and back to the Jeep. He helped the very tired girl into the girl, buckled her up and got himself ready for another three hours drive.

The moment the engine of the Jeep roared to life, Ellie fell asleep and only managed to wake up when they got to the place Yoongi used to live in. She walked around some of the rooms for a while.

The walls were all white and all of the furniture was modern. It was all either white or black, complimenting the whole setup of the house.

"You like it?" Yoongi questioned, taking in the pair's suitcase. Ellie nodded happily and walked into another random bedroom as Yoongi followed the girl.

The house itself had two floors. On the first one, there was a toilet, a big kitchen, a large living area and a back garden. On the second, there were three bedrooms with balconies and an enormous bathroom.

"This is the bedroom I wanted us to stay in." Yoongi smiled at the pale blue painted walls, looking over the now bare walls that were once covered in poster and photographs of him, his friends and his family. "This used to be my bedroom." Yoongi sighed, setting the two suitcases down and smiling at the girl with love filled eyes.

"It's very nice." Ellie complimented, walking around and tracing her fingers over the king-sized bed and nodded in approval. Yoongi took the girl's hand and spun her around, kissing her lips hungrily. Ellie pulled away first and blushed.

"Calm down." She giggled, making Yoongi blush a bright red too. He nodded and ran his free hand through his hair.

"Go and shower. I'll get the bedroom and the stuff we need for tomorrow set up." Yoongi smiled, letting the girl go as he opened his suitcase as Ellie opened hers, taking a random pair of pyjamas and turning to the door. Yoongi took most of his clothes and placed them into a separate bag he had asked his parents to prepare.

What Ellie didn't know was that this trip was just so that Ellie's Mother and Yoongi's parents had enough time to set up their new apartment that Ellie hadn't failed to point out to her Mother before they left.

Ellie soon came back with her hair dripping wet. Her hair was slightly curled at the ends due to the water. Yoongi smiled at the exhausted-looking girl and stood up from where he was sitting on the floor. He wrapped his arms around the girl tightly as she rested her head on the boy's chest, Yoongi not minding the wet patch the girl's hair had left.

"You tired?" Yoongi questioned, kissing the top of the girl's head lovingly. Ellie nodded against his chest and began to whine about how she was tired and just wanted to sleep all day. Yoongi laughed a little as he pulled away. He led the sleepy girl over to the bed and tucked her in, pecking her head.

"I'll have a shower and I'll be right back, okay?" Yoongi waited for a reply. Ellie nodded and yawned, trying to stay away until Yoongi came to bed with her.

Yoongi hurridly left the bedroom and went into the bathroom. He washed his hair, his face and then the rest of his body before slipping out of the shower and putting a pair of black boxer briefs and a pair of grey sweats, chest exposed and the water from his hair dripping from his head.

He walked back into the room quietly, noticing how Ellie wasn't asleep. He crawled under the covers and wrapped his arms around the girl.

"You okay?" He asked, a little concerned as she wasn't asleep. Ellie nodded and turned from her back onto her side to face the boy. She stroked his cheek lovingly and kissed his nose before settling against the boy's chest and closing her eyes, exhaling deeply.

"I was waiting for you before I went to sleep." Ellie quickly explained. Yoongi nodded against the girl's hair and kissed it, humming a sweet tune to help the girl fall asleep.

Once there were low and small snores emitting from the girl that was lying on top of his, now dead, arm, he pushed the girl gently off himself and adjusted so that he a bit more comfortable. He pulled the girl on top of his chest, stroking her hair and face all while smiling fondly.

Yoongi wasn't necessarily tired. He was just too excited for the two weeks ahead of the two.

As Ellie slept soundly, it was Yoongi's chance to stare at her and notice all her wonderful features, like how her nose would scrunch in discomfort if one of her hairs were to touch it the tiniest bit, like how her hands were balled into fists on top of the boy's chest. Yoongi couldn't be happier.

That was when he looked down at what the girl was wearing. He had been a little preoccupied with caring for the girl, getting her to bed, packing and unpacking things to noticed how ethereal she looked.

She was wearing a short-sleeved crop top and a pair of shorts that made her skin tone stand out. Her slightly curly hair made her look just that little bit more angelic. Yoongi sighed as he slowly closed his own eyes unwillingly. He just wanted to stay up all night, hold his girlfriend in his arms and take in all her beauty.

"I'm the luckiest boy alive," Yoong mumbled before finally drifting off to sleep.