Chapter 1. Meeting an Agent

~Agent 8's pov~

I walked around Inkopolis Square of all its glory! I've never been to the promise land, and it all was so new to me. As I walked around looking into space I bumped into some inkling. I fell to the ground as other inklings were starring at me. I guess they haven't seen an octoling in there lives.

  "Are you ok?" The male inkling asked me. I looked up and he's face was so familiar, I grabbed his hand as he helped me up.

     "Thank you! I'm sorry for bumping into you!" I apologized, I should have watched where I was going I don't really have this place to myself.

  "It's no problem- Agent 8?" He stopped himself as he was looking at me.

 "Agent 3?!" I exclaimed with happiness. At least I found someone I know from Inkopolis. He started to laugh at himself.

   "How have you been? Since you reached the surface." Agent 3 asked, it was a while since we've seen each other. 

   "Well I've been staying with Pearl and Marina! They offered me to stay at there house because I had no where to live. I also have no idea what I'm suppose to do around here." I explained to him.

   "I can tour you around." He offered. I nodded and grabbed his hand so I wouldn't get lost. And as usual some inklings whispering about me. I'm an octoling so I guess it's fine.

   "This is Ammo Knights, where you can buy all sorts of weapons for Turf War." He showed me the shop. I was questioned by the word "Turf War" it didn't make sense to me.

   "What's Turf War?" I asked him as we walked to a different shop.

 "Well, why don't I explain it later?" I just nodded my head as we came to a shop that was different from Ammo Knights.

    "Right here is Headspace, you can buy all these different hats from it." He took a little sample from the stand outside the store and put it on me.

  "That's a bobble hat." He started to giggle as I played with the fluffy ball on the top. I took it off and put it back, and we soon walked to a white weird shape place.

 "Then we have Ye Olde Cloth Shoppe, where you can buy shirts and jackets here." He pointed to the window at the cloths. I looked through the glass door and saw a blue jacket and a light blue shirt.

   "Lastly, this is Shella Fresh. Where you get cool shoes or sandals." He pointed at the glass window to the shop. I saw shoes on these racks and they looked like they were going to fall off.

 But we're not finished yet!" Agent 3 ran as he held my hand. We were then in front of a big tower that had signs on and a big screen.

  "This big tower, is Deca Tower where you play Turf Wars with friends or random inklings. Also Turf is when you have to ink the most Turf than the other time." He explained Turf War to me. I made sense to me but I still didn't know how to play it.

   "Over here is Grizzco, you have to splat salmonoids and Salmon bosses. Then you get bonuses which could be a ticket to the Crust Bucket, money, or gear." He pointed to the "ask for bonuses" and  Grizzco. It smelled pretty bad in there but it didn't bother that much.

We walked to a truck that had so many delicious smells.

  "This is the Crust Bucket like I said earlier, you can get a meal here or drinks if you have a ticket." He grabbed one out of his pocket. It was fun to explore Inkopolis Square with a friend! As we sat at a table I found Pearl and Marina sitting in a studio with a giant glass window.

  "Can we see Pearl and Marina?" I asked Agent 3. He nodded he's head and I race to the glass window and tapped on it. Agent 3 was right behind me as I tapped on the window. Marina looked at me for a second and notified Pearl. They both came up to the glass window and waved  to us.

   "Would you like to come in?" Marina shouted through the glass. I nodded my head and  Agent 3 came with me. We sat down and Marina brought drinks for all four of us.

  "We're so sorry we can't see you in the morning and afternoon, are manager makes us stay later then we thought." Marina hugged me as she apologized,I hugged her too.

   "Don't worry I'm happy that I have a place to stay! And now that I have Agent 3!" I exclaimed but when I did I looked at Agent 3 and I saw some blue fuzzy stuff on his face.

 "Thank you Agent 3 for giving Agent 8 company!" Marina thanked him.

   "Yo! Agent 3! You're a big help my man!" Pearl shouted as she was loud. 

 "Well, we should get going Agent 8. Pearl and Marina have a lot of work to do." Agent 3 told me as he held the door open to leave.

   "Do you know where we even live." Pearl just starred at 3 with a dumb look. Marina wrote the address down and gave it to 3.

   "Thanks so much!" I thanked them both as me and 3 left.

~Agent 3's pov~

I walked Agent 8 to Pearl and Marina's house, she just be tired from all the exploring she did. As I looked at the address I soon saw a mansion instead of a normal house.

  "Oh my gosh!? I had no idea it was a mansion!?" I exclaimed and looked at 8, who had a causal face on. I took a deep breath and we entered in the mansion and I locked the door.

 "I'm really hungry..." Agent 8 said as I heard her stomach growl. I just laughed but then I saw her getting a pan out and it looked like she grabbed rice from the pantry.

   "What are you making?" I asked her.

  "I'm making curry! Pearl taught me!" She replied to me as she was washing vegetables.

 "Why don't I help?"

Dang this chapter was longer than I expected but thanks for reading this new book UwU