27~un-edited

Guys there is only one chapter left and at the end of the next chapter there will be a surprise for you all!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SEXUAL SCENE!

I moaned in his mouth as he bit my lips making me smile against his lips. I started to undo his shirt as I felt a breeze against my back as he kissed down my neck.

I shivered when he went closer to my breasts,he undid the zip at the back and pulled my dress down.

We walked to the bed and I laid across it,he laid on top careful not to crush me and kissed my lips again.

When he kissed down my lips closer to my breasts he pulled the straps of my bra down and kissed my nipple,he rolled them through his fingers making me melt and heat surrounded my lower area.

"Gorgeous" he said as his lips trailed down my stomach to the small lace covering my womanhood,thanks for that Tracey for giving me the smallest piece of cloth.

I was brought out of my daze when I felt his hands pulling my underwear down. I lifted my hips so it was easier for him to pull them.

He kissed up my legs and the inside of my thighs before he placed a soft kiss on my hood. I moaned making him grin, he took a lick from me and groaned in delight "so exquisite" he said as he took more licks making me moan more, I felt his fingers start to rub my clit as he started to move his fingers in and out of me starting the explosion of my orgasm.

"Damn baby" Blake said as my orgasm calmed down and he licked my juices of his fingers.

I stared at him as he started to pull his boxers down and I felt my mouth water at the sight of his manhood,damn.

"I'd close that mouth of yours princess or I will put something in it" he said huskily before joining me on the bed. He kissed my lips before I felt his manhood on my thighs pressing against me.

"This might hurt a little princess but I promise it will feel good after" I nodded as he started to push in me. once the seal of me broke he pushed further In and the pain started. I winced as he went further in until there was nothing between us.

"I'm sorry princess" he said,I nodded and told him to move.After the first move all pain stopped and I was met with the most amazing sensation I've ever felt.

"Oh princess" he moaned against my neck.

"Faster Blake" I moaned back.

"Your wish is my command" he stated as his movements became faster and I moaned more.

"I'm close princess" he said huskly.

"Me to, oh god" I said as I felt myself begin to shake.

"I love you Carly" he said as he started to ejaculate inside me.

"I love you too Blake" I said joining his climax.

We repeated this over the rest of the night and I couldn't be happier or in more bliss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see it isn't big but as I said at the top,the next chapter is the final chapter. It's so emotional to know this is nearly done.

Comment if it was ok and well what do you think will happen in the final chapter?

fake it?      WattyAwards2014जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें