Chapter 9

READ BOTTOM OF PARAGRAPH AND ANSWER QUESTION!! here it is…

Chapter 9

Its been days since I returned home.

I spent my days in and out of school then stayed at Tracey’s. I barely said a word and if I did it was one-syllable words.

“right come on were getting out of here” said Tracey as I stared out the window watching families walk past… Its fair to say I looked a mess.

Nodding she smiled and pushed me into her bathroom “shower and change” she said with hawk eyes, I nodded swiftly.

Looking in the mirror, I gasped at my reflection… My hair was knotted, my eyes were rimmed red, my skin was full of acne and looked dirty. I was a mess.

After I had showered I felt so much better, I walked out the bathroom into Tracey's room to find my clothes when I let out a short scream when I saw Riley sat on the bed.

He chuckled at my scream as I clutched to my towel tighter. I watched as his eyes scanned my body, I suddenly felt uncomfortable.

I cleared my throat which got Rileys attention “urm,urm Trace said to come get you but I see you're not ready so urm i'm gonna go” He mumbled before running out.

I breathed slowly when he closed the door and busied myself getting ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Trace where we going?” I asked curiously staring out the window, she turned in her seat and gave me a smile, somewhere special Carls.

I smiled at her and looked out the window, “so hows you and mr bad boy ey?” asked Tracey, I just shrugged but from the corner of my eye I saw Riley clench his hands against the wheel.

The rest of the car journey seemed awkward? Tracey was oblivious the whole time.

When we arrived I immediately smiled, she brought me to our place…

Years back when my mother died, when they left and hurt me, when I met Tracey I wasn't at my best and neither was she.

We met in a small cafe in town called charlies...It was owned by the sweetest couple who were elderly, they were both so sweet and also my bosses.

“Hello my dears We haven't seen you two in a while and why Riley have you stopped eating” Rose asked. We all laughed as we got a table…

After an hour or two we finally we arrived home, I still had a smile on my face. I felt so much better after being in the places I felt most comfortable… When I walked out the car by smile was ripped of my face sat on the doorstep was my father. Oh no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY HERE IT IS, had a bit of a writers block at the starter so im sorry if not very good but yeah  i tried, tell me what you think.

Author Question: Favourite place to visit in the world?

FOR NEXT UPDATE

700-READS

60-VOTES

30-COMMENTS

Rest In peace all who died in the airplane in ukraine.