Chapter 17~Un-Edited

Amazing response to all of this,thankyou all so much! check bottom of chapter as usual and hey can you please comment your feedback? I answer them all and truly love the response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17

"wait what? your telling me this whole thing between you was completely fake? like just a fake relationship?" Asked Tracey in hushed voices beside me as we sat on the plane. I nodded and chuckled at her reaction.

"For him to keep this whole fake relationship up I have to work with him over the next week when his father overseas all the work and what progress we make" I said sipping on my cool drink as she nodded.

I heard Tracey mumble some cursed words as I turned to look at her she sat with a glare on her face directed at the mass of Blonde hair rested on her shoulder,Kaden.

I masked my giggle as Tracey glared at me, she soon fell asleep with her head rested on top of his. I smiled at them both, I heard a giggle behind me and my smile soon faded as I heard Ellie's giggles once again followed by a short chuckle. I soon drifted into a soft sleep.

Once we arrived In miami I breathed in the sea breeze air, "You miss it dont you girl? Miss miami?" Tracey asked giving me a one armed hug. I smiled towards everyone, even Ellie who gave me a glare which I ignored.

"Come on guys we have to go meet me father and cousin, my brothers out of town but hopefully he will be back before we leave" Blake said giving us a smile, we all walked to the entrance of the airport and was met with a SUV.

As I went to sit in the back seat next to Blake I was knocked out the way to the side as Ellie soon took my spot. I huffed a deep breath and smiled at her, my smile grew at her confused face before I closed the door and sat in the front seat and looked out at the view with a short smile.

Once we arrived at the big house, well more like a mansion I stretched my legs and smiled. Tracey squealed at me when she saw the gigantic pool towards the back of the house. A man emurged from the house giving Blake a hand shake and taking all our bags into his trolley

"I can help if you like" I said with a small smile towards the old man, He shook his head,

"Its okay madam, I have done this job for 25 years and I think I can cope this" He said with a smile and continued his work. I smiled and followed everyone inside the house. The hall was all neutral colours with a couple paintings on the walls, I smiled at the art work.

"Come on Carly, Lets go meet everyone" Blake said giving me a smile and walked towards a corridoor with us all following him. We walked into a room were the volume of chatter increased.

Stood In the room was a man who was the older version of Blake. They shared the same colour eyes and build. " Hello son, who are these beautiful ladies with you and Kaden my boy. how are you all?" He said with a friendly smile.

I soon let go of the breath I had held in due to the nerves of meeting his dad.

"Dad this is Ellie, Tracey and Carly. Girls meet my dad Jack District" Blake said after giving his dad a hug. Looking around the room I spotted a picture of A women with Jack. I ignored the coversation between Ellie and Tracey and looked around the room.

I was brought out of thought by a deep voice I recognised. The side door to the room opened and entered a tall figure I hadent seen in a long time. "Guys Id like you to meet my cousin, Taylor"

Everyone smiled as I looked at his figure. He had matured over the years but I could still see the playful look in his eyes that I always adored as a little girl.

"Taylor meet Tracey, Ellie and Carly" As soon as my name was mentioned Taylor looked up and a smile lit up his face.

"Hello stranger" He said with a smile giving me a hug which I returned.

"Hello TJ" He gave me a kiss to the cheeks and pulled back to see everyone sharing the same confused look on their faces.

"you two know eachother?" Asked Jack and Blake at the same time, Taylor chuckled and linked our hands. "Little miss Carly here was my bestfriend when she lived here in Miami, We used to sneak cookies out of Carlys mums kitchen then run back to mine giggling the whole way. God you havent been here In ages cookie! Im sure the guys will be happy your back Carls" He said smiling at me.

Jack looked at me with a knowing smile. "So your that Carly, ah I know who you were our Taylors first kiss. Even at 8 he was head over heals for you" He said making me laugh and Taylor blush."Now everyone I think you should rest and get ready for dinner at 7" We all nodded and escaped to our rooms.

**********************

Dinner went smoothly and we all soon retreated to bed. The night air was cool as I slowly but silently walked out the room steadily closing the door trying to make no noise.

I walked over to Traceys room but once I opened the door I was met with a dark room and no Tracey.

Walking down the stairs I heard hushed voices in the kitchen,creaping down I saw Tracey and Kaden in a heated conversation.

I huddled against the wall when I felt a warm breath on my shoulder. " Whats going on in there?" Asked Blake behind me, I shrugged and watched them closely.

"God damnit Tracey you cant ignore this or us. You know of our history" Kaden said moving towards her. She shook her head

"No kade,no! We may have a history but like you said HISTORY! In the past, Not the future or now for that matter. We cant do this" She said with a pained voice.

"Yes we can Trace, you dont know what will happen do you" He said with a smile and moved towards her.Once they were toe to toe her held her hips and she stared into his eyes. Me and Blake moved closer to hear what they were saying.

"Trace, Its always you and me..." We heard Kaden say as their heads moved closer.

"We were combustion from the start" Tracey say as Kaden claimed her lips in a heated kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG PEOPLE!!! TRACEY AND KADEN!!!!

eeeeeeek

so what are you shipping?

Carly and Blake?

or

Carly and Taylor?

Comment what you think of the chapter and tell me your favourite bits?

Author Question: Do you like the new cover?

VOTE!!COMMENT!!SHARE!!READ!!

FOR NEXT CHAPTER:

1800 READ