Chapter 12

Please read bottom for next update

I couldnt wait till 900 reads so updated now! 

Extremely emotional chapter and to anyone who has been abused or been involved in this type of abuse I truly didn't mean to offend anyone in this i Based this scenario on something ive seen before. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12

He kissed me. He actually kissed me.The kiss wasnt nice at all. For years I waited for the perfect kiss from Chase, I always dreamed my proper first kiss would be nice. Soft. Sweet. But it wasnt.

I felt dirty when his lips were forced onto my practically virgin ones. His lips were rough and seemed large, His tongue swiped against my lips as I didn't move mine at all.I froze instantly before pushing Chase away. Staring at him wide eyed, “oh my god” I said before looking at him in disgust.

“what the matter? I thought you wanted this?” He said with a smirk, I shook my head so fast I could have got whiplash.

“no no no!” I screamed at him as I stared at his emotions.

“Dont lie to me Carly you have wanted me for years” He said with venom in his voice as I gasped. He stared at me intensely I then slapped him across the face, I saw all emotions change between his face from ‘shocked’ to ‘angry’. Oh shit.

“Dont you dare touch me” He sneared at me, I felt scared. This wasn't the Chase I was used to, I cowered away in fear of my once bestfriend and crush. His footsteps moved closer to me as I shrunk away.

It all happened so fast, His eyes were dark I was scared. I bowed my head In fear when I felt the first slap.A sob escaped my lips as he slapped me once again when I fell to the ground with a bang.

“thats what you get for disrespecting me” He sneared as he kicked me in the stomach and slapped my head.

I felt something wet dripping down my head, blood. Before Chase could finish what he started the door slammed open, I heard a gasp as 3 shadows came into the room. The light was turned on as the 3 people caught sight of me, stood in the doorway was my bestfriend, my ‘boyfriend’ and his best friend.

“how dare you lay a hand on her” Blake said with anger in his voice as he began to storm in front of Chase. Picking him up by the collar and throwing him to the side of the room. Tracey ran to me and held my head.

“Oh my god Carly, are you okay” I tried to answer but I couldn't find the energy to move,I felt scared and weak.

“call an ambulance Kaden NOW!!” Screamed a worried Tracey as a tear slid down her cheek when she held onto my hand.

I felt myself begin to drift in and out seeing stars “BLAKE STOP PUNCHING HIM SHES GOING TO PASS OUT” Tracey screamed at Blake. As I saw him drop a bloody Chase as he dropped on his knees pushing Tracey out the way and held my head in his arms.

I could hear the sobs of Tracey as Kaden held her tightly. Blake started murmuring soft words into my head as The sirens from the ambulance entered my ears. “Im so sorry Carls, so sorry” He repeated when I heard the paramedics enter the room and I fell into the darkness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I nearly cried writing that, Extremely emotional chapter and to anyone who has been abused or been involved in this type of abuse I truly didn't mean to offend anyone in this I based this scenario on something i've seen before.

 Thankyou so much for all my reads and to my readers I love you

Comment:

what you think of this chapter?

what do you think will happen next?

How do you feel about chase now?

Who fell in love with Blake?

Did you cry?

tell me what you think!!!

 FIRST COMMENT AND VOTE GETS SHOUT OUT AND DEDICATION!!

ALSO CHECK OUT LATISHAJAHOOR  amazing writer and got my dedication on last chapter for being first comment so check out her profile and amazing story!!

 Author Question: Ever had the worst kiss in the world?

FOR NEXT UPDATE…

1000= reads