Chapter 21~Un-edited

Big thankyou to everyone reading this right now Im so happy to say ive reached romance #990, that may not seem alot but its a major achievement for me and Im so so happy remember to comment under the chapter and also

Read bottom of chapter:)

Comment under for reviews,reads and vote:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 21

Pans. Pans were the loudest most disgusting thing in the world. Especially when your angry, hungover and confused.

When I woke this morning the sound of pans being smacked together, I turned over and groaned as the sound came closer to the room. Peaking out from the duvet stood at the door was two boys smiling smugly, I groaned again making their smiles grow wider as I sunk into the bed even more.

“Get up sunshine,Its school time” Said Blake pulling the covers from me, I felt a breeze on my legs and soon gasped at the sight of me in just a top as Blake took a deep breath.

“Who the hell changed me?” I said accusingly at both the boys, Kaden smirked as Blake smiled.

“Well you started stripping but this idiot kicked me out” Kaden said pouting as Blake hit his head lightly with the pan making him wince and run out the room. I looked around at the room taking in the posters that hung the walls.

“This is my brothers room, He hasn't been home in a while and hasn't renovated recently” Blake said explaining the posters of near naked girls on the walls making me laugh.

I slowly got up and stumbled a bit into Blake when I felt a pain in my ankle. Blake chuckled and pulled me on his lap on the bed and inspected my ankle. “You must of caught it last night” He said softly lifting his head to face me, I soon remembered bits from last night.

Kelly my sister…

Drinking on the beach…

Walking to Blakes…

Kissing Blake…

When I remembered I kissed Blake I blushed and hid my head, I felt a warm finger on my chin pulling my face upwards in the same level as Blakes “Don't hide that blush from me princess” He whispered as our heads came closer together.

I heard him take a deep breathe as our lips met and all our problems disappeared and butterflies filled my stomach. I moaned as he asked for entrance to our kiss. I eagerly accepted and wrapped my arms around his neck so I straddled him.

 I heard him moan as our tongues fought for dominance, Just when it was getting even better the bedroom door swung open revealing a wide eyed Tracey and a grinning Kaden, I blushed and hid my head In blakes chest making him chuckle.

~   ~    ~

After a long shower Tracey soon came upstairs to the room all giddly. “What's with you?” I asked watching her.

“Kaden asked me on a date and you and Blake were together, It looked hot” She said giggling, I blushed remembering the events of the past hour.

“When is your date? God Im so excited for you” I said smiling as she started telling me all about her and Kaden as I got ready for school.

~             ~             ~

When we were finally ready we all left driving in Blakes dads land rover. I stayed silent in the car notting my fingers together with nerves of being back, I felt a hand over my enlocked fingers. I looked up to see Blakes fingers wrapping around mine in a tight grip as we reached a red light he turned to look at me. “Were in this together princess” He said making me blush as we carried on our drive to school in silence.

Once we reached school Blake got out the car and opened my door linking our hands together as I saw kaden link his with Tracy's making her blush. Kaden chuckled at her blush making her glare at him and elbow him in the ribs...Maybe she hasn't changed that much.

~            ~             ~

“Can Carly Jacobs please report to the main office immediately” Was spoke through the speakers in history class. I stood up ignoring the weird looks from the students and packed my bags then left. Walking down the empty corridors I thought through what this could be about.

Did something happen to dad?

Did they know about Kelly?

Am I in trouble?

So many thoughts and questions bursted in my head as the walk seemed to take forever. As I arrived at the office the receptionist greeted me with a small smile and told me to go right in, The principals office.

“Good morning Carly, Please take a seat” Said Mrs Gardner giving me a smile and started to introduce me to the people seated in the room.

“This is Doctor Rud and detective Charlton” He said as they both gave me smiles and a handshake which I replied politely.

“Miss Jacobs were both running the progression of the Abuse case again Chase Logans.

Were here to explain to you as you weren't at your home last night the final decisions of the case. Miss Jacobs the Case isn't going to court or trial as new information has prevented this from happening and we truly hope you understand. Last week in custody Chase had a seizure, He was rushed into hospital and was diagnosed with Grade 4 cancer specifically Malignant Brain Tumour. We now understand this was the reasons for the abuse and the change in personality. He hasn't got long left mam and we have allowed him to be in a hospice in the comfort of his loved ones” The doctor said...

After everything that happened and the abuse and the near rape with Chase I still didn't protest to the tear that slipped down my cheek…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not a very big chapter but Alot happened didnt it...I should be updating at the weekend as school starts on thursday and Im spending the night with bestfriend.

In the chapter I identified the cancer called Malignant, I currently donate and support this kill cancer  and its charities to help beat the tumor and hopefully finding a cure to cancer.

Anyone feel for chase right now?

Did any of you shed any tears at the last bit, I did writing it.

What do you think of the hot kiss?

Author Question:Who is your favourite character and why?

FOR NEXT CHAPTER MUST HAVE 3000 READS:)

Comment your answers. vote if you like. share to others...

Love you guys x