Chapter 6~edited

As promised,i now have 250 reads on whole story this is chapter 6,comment what you think my non-existent readers:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carly's Pov

I stared at him wide eyed.

"Um... Well, you see... I kind of told Kelly that you and I were in a relationship" I said in a shaky voice.

He stared at me in confusion.

"Why the hell would you do that? I dont even know you?" he replied bluntly, glaring at me.

"Well, everyone was talking about you earlier and I don't know... It just came out my mouth, like that?" I snapped my fingers when i said 'like that', trying to be confident.

"Right," he cocked an eyebrow as I giggled.

"Okay, you remember I was best friends with Kelly? So, to put a long story short, she publicly humiliated me,and I wanted to stand up for myself so I kind of said I was with you..." I trailed off as he stared at me intensely.

"What do I get if I accept your little scandal?" he smirked whilst looking me up and down.

I looked at him in disgust.

"Something within reason... Urm, I can help you with homework?" I said lamely, hiding from his gaze when I heard a deep chuckle beside me.

"How about you and me, in this room?" he questioned with a cocked eyebrow.

"Do you honestly think I'm like those whores you sleep with? Do you honestly think I am going to have a 'quicky' with you in a classroom? I have more respect than that," I rushed out, disgusted at his thoughts.

"I know that kitten," he spoke with a chuckle as I stared blankly at him.

"Look, are you going to help me or not?" I said rather rudely (but look at the situation I'm in?), willing to be blackmailed by a bad boy to win against the queen bee.

"Hmm... How about you become my little assistant? My father expects me, as I'm now a senior, to step up to the plate and work harder for the family business! I clearly am going to need an assistant so... What do you say?" his voice held a trace of boredom as if he was already tired of the situation.

I eagerly accepted his offer and gave him a beaming smile, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I threw my arms around him, before feeling the power that he emanated as he glared down at me, standing rigidly still.

"Okay, considering you're now my 'girlfriend', you need to loosen up more and we'll be more cheery than this shy dull you" he said in a calm tone. I nodded as the bell went off ending the after school clubs.

"Kelly should be out of cheerleading practice now, so let's get this show on the road. Mess your hair up a bit so it looks like we have had a crazed make-out session and hurry up, kitten," he ordered with a smirk as I muttered rude words towards him.

We walked out of the school building in a comfortable silence, but as we neared the doors, he grabbed my hand in his big soft ones. I felt my heart pounding as I realised that Blake was holding my hand whilst we passed the cheerleaders and jocks...

I heard a couple of mutters as they stared wide eyed: "Blake what are you doing with that trash?" Julie sneered and glowered at me, Blake turned and tightened his grip on my hand.

"She's my girlfriend, Juls. You do the math," he replied as I giggled quietly.

We walked towards the car park, people slowly following, I gritted my teeth, hissing to him, "What the hell are you doing I can't ride this monster?!"

He chuckled deeply.

"Enjoy the ride, kitten," he said loudly, before he placed a small soft kiss on my cheek. I was sure my cheeks were the colour of a tomato, as I felt the heat rush to them.