Ep 31

Jungkook pov

Next morning. I went towards the kitchen and I saw y/n cooking something for breakfast. I slowly walked over to her so she wouldn't know I was there.

Jungkook: y/n..

i said lovely after i hugged the woman i love so much. She was startled and pinched my arm.

y/n: yahh... why you do that? you gonna give me heart attack..

she said anger. I just laughed and further tightening the hug.

Jungkook: i'm so sorry..

I said slowly and kissing her neck and shoulder.

Jungkook: smell good..

y/n: yea.. i'm doing my best to make this breakfast.. ofcourse it will be delicious and not just the smell is good.. the taste should be good too.. i will make sure of that..

she say confident. i laughed again.

Jungkook: i'm not talking about that.. i'm talking about you..

y/n: me?

Jungkook: yea.. you're smell so good.. make me want to cuddling with you all the time..

i said and kissing her neck again. She just laugh and trying to move her body.

y/n: let me go.. i have to finish my work..

Jungkook: okay but promise me .. after breakfast.. you give me allow to hugged you while watching tv.

y/n: ah?? you're not going anywhere today?

Jungkook: no..

y/n: you don't have any of plan to do today?

Jungkook: nope.. it's weekend.. so, i was planning to spend more time to my lovely wife.. okay?

i said with happiness and she just nodded to agree that. I let her go and went to the dining table with cheerfully.

I'm staring at her, who was busy make a breakfast.

y/n pov

How can i meet Wonwoo if Jungkook only at home today?

If i just get out, probably he will follow me because he got nothing to do on this weekend. i can't tell him that i was planning to meet Wonwoo.

He will think that i'm still with Wonwoo if i do that.

Jungkook: y/n?

he said.

y/n: hmm?

Jungkook: are you okay?

y/n: ofcourse.. why?

i said and trying to give him a smile so that he doesn't think anything.

Jungkook: nothing .. you just don't talk anything.. did something playing on your head?

oh no.. How can he say like that? did he can read my mind now?

y/n: nah.. nothing like that.. come on.. finish your food.. and cleaning up.. i will wait you on living room.

Jungkook: ohhh.. look at that.. Now, you're the one who want my hug.. pfft.. just say you want it too..

he said confident with a proud face.

y/n: whatever.. cleaning it up okay?

Jungkook: okay... i will do it.. and don't worry.. i will make it fast so you don't need to wait too long for cuddling with me.