Ep 7

Jungkook pov
She's lesbian? nah.. i will make sure she will be mine even she's a lesbian. I don't care, I want her. I will follow her after school, she at bus station alone, and I will be brave to get close to her. She looks fine, I don't think she's a lesbian. After that day, I keep closer to her and I love it, I will make sure she will be mine.

Almost 1 week we became so close, she really makes me so happy to be with her. So today I will propose to her to be my girlfriend, I'm sure she will accept it.

Jungkook: For you..

I say with a big smile. I gave her a gift, yea just a small gift but relatively expensive.

 I gave her a gift, yea just a small gift but relatively expensive

She look at me with an uneasy face.

y/n: Jungkook.. it look expensive.

Jungkook: yea.. It was..

y/n: no.. I can't take this..

Jungkook: Why? I thought woman will like these kind of thing, expensive and shiny.

y/n: Jungkook.. don't waste your money for buying this..

Jungkook: It's for you y/n.

y/n: For what reason? I don't think I have to take that.

Jungkook: The reason is...I want...hmm..

I said hesitating while gazing at her eyes. It's new for me, why should I hesitate?

y/n: What Jungkook..?

Jungkook: i want to propose you to be my girlfriend.

y/n: What?

She was very surprised with her eyes wide open staring at me.

Jungkook: It's okay if you don't want to.. I understand that.

y/n: It was too fast.. I only know you for 1 week.

Jungkook: I know right.

I said and smile awkwardly.

y/n: Yea..

Jungkook: But I'm serious y/n.. I want you to be mine. can I?

I still hope that she will say yes to me, she looked right into my eyes. please say yes, she bend down. no?

y/n: Yes..

YES??

Jungkook: What? Say it again.

y/n: No.. you hear it..

Jungkook: No³.. One more time.. please ..

I begged her, she started to become shy, I smiled at her, she was so cute.

y/n: Nope.. I only say it one time.

She said and then tries to go away from me, I caught her wrist and pulled it closer to me. I can smell the scent from her, I really love her scent, I lock her in my arm.