Ep 25

Jungkook pov

I'm in my office room just wondering about y/n. Am i doing a right thing? i love her.

flashback

I'm here hiding from the sight of those who are talking. The day before the wedding, I watched y/n from far to know that she really went to try her wedding dress. She looks unhappy.

y/n mom: just stay as husband and wife in this 5 month.. and you will be free..

y/n: what do you mean?

y/n mom: i mean.. if you really don't want him to be your husband.. then just be patient and just wait till your 5 month married.. so you can ask for divorce.

y/n: it's that easy just like that, mom?

y/n mom: no choice, my princess.. if you really didn't love him anymore so just divorce..

y/n: mom.. this nonsense..

y/n mom: you scared isn't it?

y/n: what?

y/n mom: you scared to know if you still love him.. you still love Jeon JungKook..

y/n: no mom.. impossible.. after he did to me?

y/n mom: we will see, y/n.. we will.. so don't scared.. your dad will be on your side if you really don't wanna be with him anymore after 5 month.. so don't worry..

end flashback.

Jungkook: 5 month? Now we already be husband and wife almost 2 month.. is 3 month left..

I said to myself while thinking about something.

Mingyu: why are you talking to yourself?

said Mingyu who was sitting infront of me. I told him to come to my office because I needed someone to hear my problems and he was the one who knew my problem now.

Jungkook: no.. i was thinking about....

Mingyu: y/n..

he said, cutting off my conversation.

Jungkook: how did you....

Mingyu: who else will make you crazy like that?

he said, cutting off my conversation again. I just sighed.

Mingyu: relaks.. i know you can do it..

Jungkook: do what? she hate me..

Mingyu: you're sure?

he said while biting the burger he bought before coming here.

Jungkook: isn't so obvious? she didn't care about me.. she didn't believe me.. what ever i just talk or want to explain.. she didn't wanna hear it.. she hate me so much..

I say lengthy with dissatisfaction tone

Mingyu: so you just wanna give up?

Jungkook: i don't know.. sometimes, i really wanna hug her again.. i really wanna share my love to her again.. i really want but sometimes, it's make me feel.. i just have to let her go.. she's not happy with me.. i want to see her happy again.. to see her smile again.. but what can i do..? she didn't want me..

Mingyu: she just scared, bro.

Jungkook: scared?

Mingyu: yea..

Jungkook: i know i being a rude person .. but i can't control myself.. i'm so angry, jealousy.. she the one who make me like this.. you know before i meet her.. a girl that i meet before.. anytime if i just do that thing to them.. they just fine.. but y/n.. she was different.. i do the same thing to her but she was think i raped her.. how can i?...

Mingyu: oh man.. you're so stupid about love. i thought you know about this..

he said cutting my word.

Mingyu: you told me she was different .. and why you do the same thing like you do to another girl you meet before?

Jungkook: what do you mean?

Mingyu: i mean.. you f*ck her because you want her back.. you force her.. if you do that to another girl .. ofcourse, they will accept you back.. but not y/n.. like you say she was different..

Jungkook: so what can i do?

Mingyu: talk sweet to her, try to persuade her well .. take her heart again .. make her falling in love with you again.

Jungkook: i'm trying but she still didn't want me..

Mingyu: so you just wanna give up?

He said firmly and I just shook my head.

Mingyu: so.. do it.. again and again..

Jungkook: how about Wonwoo?

Mingyu: gosh.. why you care about him?

Jungkook: Hey .. he take care y/n after i hurt her so bad..

Mingyu: gosh.. i really don't know why you must care about him.. but what can i say.. if you really really want her back.. take her heart again.. be the Jungkook that she love before..

Jungkook: be the Jungkook that she love before?

Mingyu: yea.. before you make out with someone else..

Jungkook: bro!!!

he said rising. Mingyu just smirked while looking at me.

The hour is almost to lunch time. I tried to call y/n but he did not answer it. I'm groan, Mingyu turned towards me.

Mingyu: relax .. just go to her office then..

Jungkook: you think it's a good idea?

Mingyu: it's more good than being clueless like this..

Jungkook: erggg.. okay i will going.

Mingyu: ofcourse you should..

he said make me think.

Jungkook: okay.. i will go to her office now.

Mingyu: you go, bro.

he said and i rushing go to my car. Leave my office behide.

I arrived in front of the office and she already standing outside her office.

Did she waiting for me?

I got out of my car and approached her. She already saw me who approached her. I carved a smile towards her.

Jungkook: y/n.. why you didn't answer my call?

i said after standing in front of her. She took a deep breath and spit out loud.

y/n: Jungkook..

she said while looking at me.

Jungkook: yes?

y/n: i'm hungry..

Jungkook: whatt??

y/n: i say i'm hungry.. you send me a message wanna lunch together right? so, should we?

she said make me speechless .

Jungkook: oh..hmm.. come.. let's go..

i said and she just follow me for behide.

y/n pov

i have no choice and i also don't know why i must to do this.

I did not want to do it but at the same time, I did not want to stop to avoid it.

i have to know either if i still love him or not, if he really love me or not, if he just wanna fool me or not.

Alot of questions playing in my mind. I'm confused, very confused.

why should i do this?

To Be Continue