Ep 11

Amber Pov
y/n came to my house and cry. I know this is definitely about Jungkook.

Jackson: What²? Tell to me.. don't make me confuse..

I tell everything after y/n allows me to explain everything to Jackson.

Jackson: That assh*le..!! And why I'm the one who don't know anything about this?

y/n: Sorry Jackson.. I just don't -

Jackson: You don't trust me?

y/n: No.. I just don't want you to know about this.. Is not because I don't trust you..

Jackson: If I know what his doing to you.. I will punch his face until he won't be as handsome as what people said.

y/n: That's why I don't want to tell.. don't worry Jackson.. I'm ok..

Jackson: Like this? You say you're ok?

y/n: yes.. and please just act you don't know anything about this..

Jackson: why?

y/n: Please Jackson..

Jackson: ok².. but you must promise me.. if this jerk still bother you.. tell me.. let me punch his face ..

y/n: ok.. I promise.

She said with a little smile.

Jungkook pov
I arrived at my dad's place and y/n dad. I saw y/n is not in her seat, is she still inside the toilet?

Jk Dad: hey son.. where have you been y/n is already gone?

my dad said when he saw me approach them. Already gone?

Jungkook: Gone? Where?

Y/n Dad: To meet someone...

Someone? Like who? Someone special? I don't think so.

Time skip
I already agreed to work at my dad's company. the first day of work, all eyes staring at my direction, they whispering to each other, especially girls.

There is someone who try to seduce me but sorry girls, maybe last time I will treat you all but now I'm only for one woman who had changed me. A woman that I love so much, Kim y/n.

And as well on the first day of work, the workers invited me for lunch together. Actually I have no interest but for the company. yea why not?

???: babe stop it.. just give me that..

Sound of a woman that I knew well came from my back, I quickly turn to that direction.

Y/N & WONWOO

They are so happy with each other until they never realized their surrounding including me who are staring at them sharply.

Wonwoo: no.. I don't want to give you..

y/n: come on.. I'm hungry..

Wonwoo: so .. eat me..

he said with tempting.

y/n: Pervert.. come on .. just give me that..

Wonwoo: What a magic word?

y/n: Please...

she said with a cute voice..

Wonwoo: Ok.. give me a kiss..

He said while tossing his mouth into y/n's direction. Y/n smile and kiss Wonwoo's lips. I grasped the fist, so they are in a relationship right now, I see.

I keep watching them which from just now busy smiling, laughing, seducing, pampered each other.  I hold my anger because there's no use if I attack them now, y/n is not belongs to me.

Despite the fact, she really belongs to me. They have finished eating and want to get out of this restaurant.

Jungkook: Hmm.. I will go now.. hope to see you again in the office.. Nice to meet you all.

I said and quickly walks out from the restaurant to chase y/n and Wonwoo. My luck I still can chase them. Wonwoo sent y/n to her working place, I slowly get closer to them.

Somehow it surprised me actually, the company is very near with my dad's company. Only 3 buildings aprt from them. That is why, they never use any vehicles to that restaurant.

I know y/n so well, she likes to takes a long time to walk while talking with someone. I smile at myself remembering the memory, she will tell it all, walking while holding hands, I miss her so much.

Wonwoo: Baby.. so what about last night?

y/n: Very bad.

Wonwoo: I know.. you meet Jungkook again right?

He said. They mention my name.

y/n: How did you-

Wonwoo: Jackson..

y/n: That's why I don't want him to know anything about this.

Wonwoo: If Jackson didn't tell me, I don't think you will tell me about that. You don't trust me y/n? Your own boyfriend?

y/n: It's not like that.. I just don't think it's an important thing that you must know..

Wonwoo: Not important? It's Jungkook, baby.. that as*hole.!!

he said with high note.

y/n: yea.. he's not important.. Just stop talking about him.. he's my past..you.. you are my future. I will not waste my time thinking about him who are very cruel to me. He was so rude and I'm not gonna forgive him.

Wonwoo: I'm sorry baby.. I'm just worried about you.. you know I love you so much.

y/n: Don't worry about me.. I'm okay.. and I love you too..

She said and get closer to Wonwoo, she gave Wonwoo her warm kiss to calm down. Wonwoo embracing y/n's waist and cupped her left cheek to make the kissing deeper. Y/n also put both of her hands around Wonwoo neck.

I look away, it was hurting me so much. Y/n really in love with Wonwoo right now and she hates me, I miss her so much.

I'm rude? Seriously y/n? I don't think you know what is the real meaning of rude, I will show you. Just wait and see, you belongs to me, only me.

tbc

#sorry because late updates🙏 i was so busy ..