XXII.) honey dripping from your lips

Start from the beginning

"P-please, Y/N. I-..I'm begging you" She stuttred clearly in a total mess

"Look at me." I demanded to her as I layed my tongue flat on her clit earning a shocked moan from her as she covers her mouth from screaming. I drew all the alphabet on her clit as she matches my tongue in her grinding. I grip her waist so she wouldn't move too much in her place.
She taste like abundance, wealth, and hydration. But really though, she taste like honey with a faint flavor of strawberries for tanginess.

Her other hand is gripping my hair and the other one is gripping the sheets.

I entered one finger until she adjusted herself and inserted another finger inside her. I pumped my two fingers in and out of her while rubbing her clit on my thumb. I hovered on top of her to kiss her lips, and her neck and breast to add more into her arousal.

She became a moaning mess, her hands pressed harshly on her mouth to make her moans muffled but failing to do so.

"I-I'm c-coming." She stammered

I licked her clit while I pumped two of my fingers in and out of her. Her back was arching so high she looks like she's being possessed.

"Come for me." I mumbled against her pussy as she felt the vibration, moaning loudly as her eyes rolls back into another dimension and her body trembled in orgasm, as she let her honey drip from her lips as I licked my middle finger in front of her. Giving the other index finger for her to lick clean and she obeyed.

God, the sight is too much to handle. She twirls her tongue around my finger and moaning softly.

I kissed her forehead that is covered with a thin layer of sweat as she closed her eyes panting heavily.

I stood up to get some baby wipes to clean her.

I collapsed my body onto her and nuzzled my head onto her neck as she massage my scalp and drew inanimate objects against my hair.

She kissed my ear and said

"Let's go outside, they're probably wondering what we're doing. And I think I found what I was looking for."

//

"I was just finding the vinyl we bought the day she asked me out" Chaeyoung reasoned out

"Did you find it?" Lisa ask wiggling her eyebrows at me

"Yes, it was under my duffel bag. We looked around and to my surprise it was just sitting there the whole time." Winking at her glancing at Chaeyoung who has now a deep crimson blush crept up on her cheeks.

"I-I-I'm just going to watch some movies in the living room." She stuttered walking away from the dining area

"She's glowing, you must've done her right." Lisa fist bumped me

"You should teach me so I can do the same to Jennie, right unnie?" She nudged Jennie but Jennie only gave her a cold shoulder and walked away

I chuckled at them and went to follow my girlfriend in the living room.

//

"What does it say?" She said reading the subtitle in the television while partly standing up making her ass basically infront of my face, when no ones looking, I grasped her ass as she sat back up and smacked my hands.

She clinged both her arms in my left arm and she lay her head on my shoulder while she tangled both of our legs under the blankets.

"You look so good in bed." I whispered to her

She pinched my arm as she hides her blush from me.

"Why do you hide your blush at me but not your pus-" She covered my mouth while glaring at me afraid of hearing the next words

"Okay okay missy" I chuckled at her grumpiness as we continued to watch the kdrama.

When I felt that she's getting sleepy, I changed our postions so now she's clinging on my waist and I have my arm around her back, laying her head on my chest.

I haven't notice I was falling asleep too until I heard a sound of a click like a camera.

"Aww, they're so cute." Lisa said after capturing us from her camera.

"You woke her up, pabo!" Jisoo bickered to Lisa and she pouted in return.

//

It was finally night time and I was so shocked to see how deep and dark the sky looks upon looking outside the window.

I felt someone wrapped their arms around my waist and they smelled like a baby so I know it was my Roseanne.

"I love you." She whispered
"I love you too." I replied to her

"This might not sound like the church girl you knew, but you did me good in bed." She said nuzzling her head on my shoulder

I sigh in contentment "I'm glad you loved it." I turned around to kiss her and we walk towards my room without breaking the kiss

the night is young, so are we

//

the way that Gucci look on you amazin'
but nothing can compare to when you're naked
tomorrow comes and goes before you know
so I just had to let you know
I just had to let you know
swear to god you're beautiful

//

a/n: am I the only one who thinks Chaeyoung is actually a top? Lmao, when I tell you that that girl gets to be on top when she's in the mood, she finna be on top no discussion needed, period.