XXII.) honey dripping from your lips

The next morning, we were eating in the dining area when Rosé stood up and said:

"Oh, I think I forgot something. Y/N, can you help me?" She said basically grabbing my wrist before I ignore her request

"Uhh sure yes." I managed to mumble as she drags me to the guest room which is my room

"Uhm Rosé, is there something you for-" She cut me off guard as she crashed her lips onto mine

She pinned me up against the wall making me whimper feeling the cold wall in my back.

I was so confused I haven't noticed I wasn't kissing her back so she pulled away looking straight into my soul.

"Should we continue our business, now that we're sober?" She huskily whispered against my lips while scanning my eyes and the swollen lips of mine.

Silence is what I manage to gave her until we changed positions so now she's between me and the wall in her back.

I gripped her waist firmly as her hands found their way into my hair and the nape of my neck.

I pulled away a little to tell her to jump and she obeyed wrapping her legs around my waist.

I lay her down to bed not breaking the kiss as she untangled her legs and wraps her arm around my neck.

I took my time exploring her neck and marking my territory ever so lightly.

"Don't leave some marks." She whispered in a raspy voice

I removed her shirt and started showering her left breast some kisses and leaving some marks that only she could see, while I toy around the right one.

She kept whimpering and moaning softly as I went down to give her torso some worshipping and kisses. Making her back arch in contact.

I licked and then kiss repeating the same process until I finally arrived in her belly.

I looked up to her to seek permission in removing her sweatpants as she histerically nodded.

"Yes, p-please." She stuttered following an audible gulp

I slid her pants down to her legs as I lose myself at the sight of her womanhood, she's so wet for me.

"Stop, looking and start doing." She demanded

"I need you to be quiet baby girl, they might hear you." I whispered close to her ear as she nodded while biting her bottom lip

I remove her panties slowly torturing her, as she move her hips in anticipation.

"Baby please." She grabbed my hands pleading

I finally threw her panties around my room and I went down to business.

When I saw her glistering down under, beautiful by bazzi kept playing inside my head. She looked so vulnerable laying down, surrendering herself to me as she has her legs opened for me, and only for me.

beautiful, beautiful sight right now
beautiful, beautiful life right now

'i could cum by myself just with the sight of her sprawled out to me like this alone'

I kissed her inner thighs not leaving my gaze into hers as she threw her head back and closing her eyes breaking our eye contact.

"Stop teasing me!" She half yelled at me

"Manners, lady" I smirked at her hot and bothered face

"Tell me what you want." I tell her while gliding my tongue along her inner thighs and above her pussy