Love

"Leah what the hell is your problem." "let me go, Sam, I can't believe you let her pass you what part of keeping them apart till her father saw fit didn't you get." "Look their fine trust me I've been here all night." "I don't give a rat's ass." That's all I heard before Jacobs door banged opened and Leah stood there glaring at me. Sam was behind her mad. "Kendra get out of that bed now," Leah demanded and yanked me out the bed. I didn't even notice it was just me in the bed where was Jake. "Leah what's your problem?" she was pulling me out the front door to her car when Jacob's wolf popped out the woods. "Oh, shit" I heard Sam mumble. Jacob started to growl at Leah. "Leah let go of Kendra." Leah released my arm and pushed me towards Jacob. Jacob came up to me and starting to sniff me I guess his way of making sure I was okay. "She's okay Jacob Leah didn't hurt her." Leah rolled her eyes and walked up to us. "Look Jacob Kendra is coming with me her father wants her now." Jacob starting to growl. "Jacob let Kendra go." Sam was coming towards us now. Jacob starting getting into a charging stance it was time for me to calm him down. "Jacob it's okay look why don't you take me to the clearing to meet my dad that way you can keep an eye on me okay."

Jacob looked at me for a few and then nodded. What I didn't expect was for him to phase back right in front of me. If my skin was the same as Bella I swear everyone could tell how hard I was blushing right now. "Taking everyone to the checkpoint Sam?" Jacob asked not caring that he was naked in front of me. "Yeah, their waiting for me at the house now Seth will be by in the morning to take your place." Jacob nodded and grabbed his pants that were tied to his leg on. "Sorry about that," Jacob said turning to me. "What I didn't see anything!" I said frantically. Jacob started to chuckle and kissed my forehead. "Your heart sounded like it was going to explode." someone kill me now. "Besides" Jacob whispered in my ear " it's not like you won't see it again." please just fucking kill me. "okay ew I don't want to hear that." I forgot Leah was still standing there. "whatever Leah come on Kendra." Jacob grabbed my hand and walked me to his car. I looked back at Leah yelling good luck. I really hope no ones gets hurt tomorrow.

We made it to the clearing to see my dad and Bella talking. "Who's head is unclear?" Jacob asked. "No ones I hope," Bella replied. I just glared at her. "Lets hurry this up I want to beat the storm that is coming." I wish this day would go by fast. Jacob kissed my forehead and walked towards Bella and headed into the forest. "Well lets go." I jumped on my dads back and he started running up the hill. We got to the top and he started fixing up the two tents. "So you forgave Jacob then?" "Not really but we're working on it." "I just want the boy that you give your heart to respects you and doesn't jump around with your feelings." I took what my dad said to heart. Jacob has played around with my emotions a lot, I have cried so much these couple of months and not to mention the bruises Jacob gave me while I just let him love and fight for Bella's affection when it should be mine. "I know dad I promise I'll be okay." I was sitting on a log trying to make a fire. my dad just looked at me with a grin before looking behind me. I turned around to see Bella and Jacob come up the hill. I went into my tent not bothering to tell anyone goodnight.

It was getting colder by the second and I had two heavy coats on. I could feel Jacob outside wanting to see if he could come in. "For God sake's just get in here." Jacob quickly unzipped the tent and sat in front of me. "Hey" dammit he's shirtless. "Is there a reason why you're acting like a stalker?" Jacob bit his bottom lip and just stared at me. The way he was looking at me made me want to melt in his arms I have to stop thinking like that cause my dad is right next to us. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." "Yeah I came prepared but I think you might have to go warm Bella up." Jacob blinked at me confused. "You actually want me to save Bella from hypothermia." "I know not like me is it?" we both chuckled at that. It was silent for a moment till I noticed Jacob was staring at me again. "What?" Jacob just shook his head and got closer to my face. "I left early this morning for a run and thought about everything I put you through and I realized how much of an idiot I was... Kendra, I can't tell you how sorry I am." I went to interrupt him but he put a finger on my lips. "I love you, Kendra, I loved you ever since I saw you at your prom you were so gorgeous and here I was just a scrawny kid thinking I had a chance with you. When I imprinted on you that night I was so happy but then I thought about Bella and how my feelings for her were there when you left. I convinced myself that you didn't care and would be happy that I got Bella away from your dad. It took me a lot to see that I was wrong and I'm sorry." he put a hand on my cheek wiping the tears I had. "You have to go check on Bella," I said. I didn't want to tell him I loved him back I just couldn't. Jacob didn't seem like he was hurt by it he just gave me a quick peck on the cheek and left.