Your Mine

"So you mean to tell me I'm going to be stuck on a damn mountain with you and Bella?" I was looking at my Dad like he lost his mind. Darren left me as soon as he learned Alice was here probably to look at clothes online or some mess. " I know it's not exactly a good idea to you but you are my daughter, and I want to know that you're safe." I just glared at him letting him know that this idea was not fine with me. "You are such a strong girl Kendra." I always get embarrassed when my dad starts to compliment me. "Where is this coming from?" "Nothing just thinking about how far you've come." Why do I feel like somethings not right? "Don't worry just know that I love you."  Edward just kissed my head and left my room. "Why the old lady frown Dad give bad news cupcake." Darren came and laid his head on my lap trying to make a funny face. "Being stuck somewhere with my Dad and Bella yeah not a fun time." Darren just chuckled and closed his eyes. We remained like that for a few minutes till Esme invited us for dinner and then it was time to return to my current household.

As soon as I got home, I was told to change my clothes immediately. Stupid wolves. They were all hanging out in the living room watching the game like their lives were on the lines. Of course, the only space available was next to Jacob. I just rolled my eyes and sat down with my homework and started to do it. I usually would pay Emmett to do this if I didn't want to be bothered, but he wasn't here. I could tell Jake was fighting a battle with ignoring me, but it wasn't going great I could fell him tremble and clench his fist every minute or so. I got tired of it, so I decided to go to the kitchen and talk to Emily.

"I'm so bored Emily." I groaned leaning on the counter. Emily just looked at me and laughed. "You're not bored Kendra you're stuck." Was I? "Well I have a date tomorrow he's an alright guy, but I don't know." "You know why it doesn't work out with these guys you date right?" of course I knew why it didn't work out hell everyone in the supernatural world knew why. "Emily I'm not the type of girl to sit around and wait." Emily just gave me a sad smile. "I'm going to the beach." I walked out of the house and to the beach with my head full of thoughts. I didn't realize that I got followed until I tripped on a branch and felt warm hands grab me before I could fall on my face. "You must have really been in thought if you didn't see that branch." Of course Jake follows me. "Yeah well lucky you stalk me huh." Jake just smirked while looking at the ground. "So what are you thinking about...your date tomorrow?" I frowned and crossed my arms.

"No, I was thinking about leaving Forks." Jacob head snapped up and had the saddest face I've ever since. "What that's impossible you can't leave." "Why it's not like I'm doing any good staying in this town Jake." Jacob kept shaking his head back and forth like he couldn't believe what I was saying. "Kendra you don't understand you can't leave me." If he didn't still love Bella, I would've run into his arms and made out with him, but because he was such an ass, I just laughed and walked away. "Just because we're imprinted doesn't mean anything." I didn't get two steps in till he grabbed me and pushed me up against a tree. "You're not leaving us." US... oh no his wolf side is out shit. "Jacob I need you to calm down for me okay." His eyes looked almost black, and he was snarling at me. "Your mine Kendra you hear me mine if I were you I wouldn't go on this date or else" He started to nip at my neck it felt too good, but I wasn't giving in. "Your body's drawn to me Kendra it's only time before I fully mark you." When he said that I froze tearing up, I was stuck here with a man that didn't love me. Jacob didn't notice I was crying because he walked away leaving little bites on my neck. I managed to calm myself down so I can go back to Sam's so they wouldn't search for me.

I made it to the door just in time to be hit with it. "Oh shit Kendra my bad." "Dammit, Embry." I felt many arms grab me since I was holding my forehead in agony. "What the hell happened.?" "Embry's dumb self-hit Kendra with the door." I couldn't tell where I was going or who was talking. "Quiet Kendra are you okay?" I knew that it was Sam talking now. "Jake's gonna be pissed." His name seemed to snap me out of it. I opened my eyes and stood up. "Is he here?" Embry, Paul, and Quil were looking at me weird. I turned to see Sam was supporting me and giving me that look my dad gives me when he's reading my mind. "What did he do Kendra?" I choose to ignore that question he didn't show up then he probably went home. "Nothing he's not here I'm going to bed goodnight." I just passed everyone and closed my door; the only thing that came to my mind was Jacob saying over and over. It's only time before I mark you.