He kissed her!

"I can't believe you" I was standing next to my Dad seeing as how he never left me alone ever since I sneaked out and Jacob told me the truth.

FLASHBACK: I finally managed to escape to La Plush beach; it felt good to be here even at night. "What are you doing here?" I looked up to see Jacob looking at me probably just got done seeing Bella."Escaping my life so if you would please let me be sad in peace" That seemed to soften his face up because he sat next to me like he used to do even giving me that little flutter in my chest. "I'm sorry" I almost got whiplash from the speed in which I turned my head. Did Jake just apologize. "For?" I decided to let him explain even though I'll forgive him anyway. "I understand you had to keep your families secret. I just feel more betrayed that you couldn't trust me especially when you knew before I did that I was a werewolf."

"I did give you a hint remember when I said sorry you have to go through this on your own" "yeah cause that was helpful" we both chuckled at that. I missed talking to Jake; he was my own personal journal. I could just spill all my problems to him, and he wouldn't judge me. There were a few moments of silence before Jake spoke again. "So Edward's your dad?" I groaned "Don't remind me he's gotten protective now ever since you showed back up" Jake just laughed and mumbled under his breath it was good to hear him laugh. I knew then that my feelings for him didn't go away; they were still there. " So how's pack life?" "Okay saw them with Bella kinda had a meeting too and they want to meet you." I looked at him, and Jake looked nervous. " Why would they wanna see me?" Jake looked like he was thinking hard and then he just exploded. "Kendra I'm just gonna come out and say it I imprinted on you."

I froze. "Kendra are you okay?" Jake looked like he was about to run off because of my facial expression. "But I live with vampires, I'm not Quileute, What" Ok so I'm freaking out I mean I liked Jacob a lot, and now I'm destined to be with him forever. "You mean to tell me that it was you looking at me that night" Jake nodded while biting his lip. I was livid now "I. Told. You. To. Come. Back." I shoved him with every word. "Sam was patrolling with me that night he read my thoughts I had to leave." Jake looked in pain now probably cause I wasn't showing any type of happiness. I felt terrible so I did what I thought at the time was normal and kissed him.

I don't know why he is acting like this. It's not like Jacob is going to hurt me. I'm his imprint. We were at Bella's house while Jacob sniffed her room due to the intruder that was there last night. "Kendra quiet this is for your protection" I instantly got mad. "FROM WHAT!?". He was about to answer, but Bella and Jacob came outside. He was so handsome. "Hi, Kendra" I loved his smile. "You will not talk to her" Bella was just standing there looking dumb. "You're done here Jacob you won't speak to either of them." I looked at my Dad like he was crazy. "What that's not fair!" My dad just ignored me.
"She doesn't even like you" I flinched when Jake said that to my Dad, but then Bella got in the middle talking about Switzerland. " They're not just fighting over you stupid ass." That got a growl from my Dad as Bella looked at me with fear. I looked at Jacob and pointed to Bella. "Tell her Jake." He didn't look like he wanted to wait does he still have feelings for her. "Tell me what Jake?" Everything was silent. "Bella remember when I told you I think I imprinted?" My dad was heated; I could tell he didn't like this one bit. I remember when I let the thought slip when he cornered me in my room climbing into my window.