♱•Nine•♱

As soon as they got home from the restaurant, Renjun ran up to his bedroom, closing the door and locking it. Unlike when he had come home earlier, the ghost was nowhere to be seen, he knew he was here though from the chilling temperature of the room. "Jeno?" He says, moving closer to his bed and sitting in the middle of it, that way he would have a good view of the whole room so that Jeno couldn't sneak up on him again. "I know I upset you earlier but I'm sorry, I'm still a little upset about the whole move and I shouldn't have taken it out on you I'm sorry" he says, feeling completely stupid. It looked like he was apologising to thin air. Renjun also couldn't quit believe he was apologising to a ghost. A very annoying one at that.

He waits for a few moments but still Jeno didn't show up. He sighs trying to think of a way to get Jeno to show, he needed Jeno to do this favour for him.

With a sighs Renjun pushes his brown hair off his forehead "Jeno please I need to ask you something!" By this point his voice had turned into almost a whine which was even way too annoying for him. That definitely wouldn't help in getting Jeno to do what he wanted.

Renjun rakes his brain for a way he could bring Jeno to him. He could threaten him with an exorcism but that might not be the best idea since he did want Jeno's help after all.

Suddenly, a thought came to mind and he was already forming an idea that could actually work. It wasn't the best idea on Renjun's part but he prayed it would be worth it in the end.

With a sigh, Renjun forces himself to swallow his pride as he lets himself lay on the bed. He seriously couldn't believe he was doing this. Was he stupid? Yup definitely, no doubt about that.

He rolls onto his stomach, grinding down against the bedsheets "Jeno please I need your help" he whines, forcing himself sound and act as desperate as he possibly could. If he'd learned one thing about Jeno over the past three days it was that he was one horny ghost. There was no way he would be able to resist trying to take advantage of Renjun if he was in a state like this.

He rolls over onto his back once more, moving his hand closer and closer to his crotch area, still faking small desperate whimpers and bucking his hips upwards when he felt necessary. Was this not believable enough?

His question was soon answered when he saw a shadow of a figure stood in the dark corner of the room. Renjun tried to hide his smugness. This was almost too easy.

"Jeno" he whimpers once again, finally beginning to palm himself through his jeans as the shadow moved a little closer, his features finally visible.
Once he was close enough, Renjun jumps up and grips ahold of Jeno's arm, yelping a little and letting go "why are you so cold?"

"You tricked me" Jeno says in an almost monotone voice, completely ignoring Renjun's previous question.

The boy sighs and sits cross legged on the bed, looking up at the gloomy looking ghost. He seemed to be in some sort of form between completely invisible and being solid. Renjun could make out the outline of his bedroom door through Jeno's torso and it unnerved him a little. "I'm sorry about earlier, I guess I just didn't think that a ghost would get upset easily".

"I'm not upset, I'm annoyed" Jeno says rather harshly which caused Renjun to flinch ever so slightly "I've gone plenty of years without any company, I'm sure I can last a few more, I'll give you the peace and quiet you so desperately want"

As tempting as it was to just let Jeno disappear forever he knew he couldn't let that happen. He needed Jeno.

"I'll make you deal" Renjun offers and he watches as Jeno's slightly transparent form shifts to fully solid.

"A deal?" Renjun nods, offering a smile to the ghost as he pats the spot on the bed beside him. Jeno seemed a little hesitant but he obliged, disappearing and reappearing next to Renjun. "So what is it?"

"I'll be your friend, I'll keep you company for as long as I live in this house, I'll let you say and do all those weird things you do and not complain" he explains and Jeno seemed a little more interested.

"And what do you get from this?" He asks, crossing his arms over his chest as he eyes Renjun, not trusting this deal just yet.

"You have to be my friend. Like a real friend" he says but Jeno didn't seem to understand completely "a living friend, you have to pretend to be a guy from school I have befriended so that my parents get off my back about my lack of social skill".

Jeno laughs a little but he shakes his head "I think it's important for you to make friends are are actually alive" he sighs " I don't want your friendship if it means your life outside of this house will suffer".

The fact that Jeno seemed to actually care whether Renjun had friends at school seemed to make him feel even more guilty for telling Jeno to leave him alone earlier. "Ghosts need friends too right?" With hesitant movement he places a hand on Jeno's shoulder, trying not to shiver at the frosty touch. It felt much like the feeling of making snow balls without the protection of woollen gloves. "I'll make friends at school but my parents want to meet one of them this week, please I need your help".

Jeno must have noticed the discomfort that came with the physical contact of Renjun's small hand on his shoulder as he reaches up and moves it back down into Renjun's lap.

"Okay, I'll do it" he says in an almost defeated tone.

Renjun smiles brightly, he goes to give the ghost a hug but thinks better of it. "Thank you! First we'll have to get you a change of clothes" he points out, ignoring the offended expression on Jeno's face.

"What's wrong with my clothes?"

Renjun obsereves the slightly oversized white shirt and the large out of place choker around his neck, the black slim fit pants that were slightly frayed around the ankles. "Nothing it's just they're a little...outdated"

"You mean you're going to make me wear the weird clothes that you do" he almost cringes at the thought and Renjun can't help but feel a little embarrassed by the fact he found modern clothing 'weird'.

"Yeah but you'll look great trust me"