ch:2-Breaking in

Cece's P.O.V

So tonight's the big night, I'm already dressed in an all black suit, black crop top, black leggings and a black shorts, black sneakers and black gloves.

I place blades in both back pockets, both shoes, waist band of my shorts and one in my bra. I also carried a M1A1. 'My mission was to get in kill everyone get out' out, ha ,and go back to that white hell no fucking way. Im done with these fools.

I get on my bike and head to the location. When I arrive I get off at the their gate and duck down beside the Bush I take a dagger from me shoes and cut an x where my tracking chip is. I stick it under the seat of my bike set a location in the GPS so it goes right into the ocean and off it goes.

Now to take down this gang I threw a knife stabbing the first guy in the back of his head killing him. The second guy starts shooting at nothing but just shooting. Dumbass.

I pullout another blade and throw it directly into the muzzle of his gun. I run out jump kicking him in the side of his head.

Samantha's P.O.V

I sit in my camera room watching my gang train as I sip my wine. Nothing new ever happens, I need excitement, I need a little fire and spice in my life.

Skipping through the different cameras I saw flashes of red going here, there and everywhere like a wild animal, after it passed it left a bundle of unconscious bodies not completely dead but barely alive. It was now headed to the kitchen, I quickly spun from my chair headed there.

It was quiet deadly quiet, a blade was thrown at me from behind. I turned quickly and saw a person's figure hanging upside down, a girl.
"Are you the leader of this gang?" she asks calmly then gets down from where she was and walks into the moon light where I could see her. Ha she is so short but has a great body, got to give her that and that red hair.
"Who's asking?" I  reply looking down on her and when she looks up I lost my breath, either from looking at her eyes or mabey the fact that she could pack so much power in one punch.

She was absolutely beautiful and I had to have her. "That's a lot of strength for someone so tiny, red."
She leaped on me causing me to fall back and straddled my waist pointing a gun at my face. "I'm not tiny. " she shouts angrily making her even cuter.

"Ugh, your so fucking cute." I throw my head back sighing. "I'm not cute. Just shut the hell up so I can kill you already." I laughed at her little blushing face.

"Ok, ok, kill me, red" I smile up at her. She looks into my eyes then to my lips  she brings her face closer to mine and just stays there for a while.