The Party

Please in enjoy this story. I'm going to write as many chapters as I can. I will do some parts in first person and third person. Enjoy X
——————————————
I was currently choosing my outfit for the American Horror story Apocalypse party as Billie had a plus one and invited me. I picked out a fitted red dress and tied my hair half up half down. Billie came in "(y/n) are you ready..Wow you look amazing." She looked me up and down and I smiled "So do you." I grabbed my purse and phone and followed Billie out side our apartment and into an Uber. "When we get there (y/n) you need to not got super fan mode alright?" I nodded "yep, where is this party then?" I asked "it's at Amanda Peet's since Sarah Paulson managed to persuade her to have the party there." As we approached Amanda's house I saw her and her husband ready to greet us. "Thx" Billie paid the Uber and I got out j walked over to Amanda and her husband as Billie quickly followed me. "Hey, you must be (y/n)?" Amanda said with a smile "That's me" I said as I smiled back. "Come on lets get you a drink." She dragged me to the bar. "What can I get for you.?" It didn't take me long to make up my decision "I'm desperate for Tequila."
The bar man nodded. I heard someone's voice "yess another tequila women." I moved my head to where the noise was coming from. And their she stood right in front of me Sarah Bloody Paulson. "Finally someone who loves tequila." She put her empty glass next to yours "hey I'm Sarah but you can call me that or Paulson I don't mind." Does she think I don't know who she is, she was the one that made me gay at first sight. "Hey I'm (y/n) I'm Billies room mate." The bar man came back with another bottle of tequila and Billie left me with Sarah. "Tell you what mr man." OMG Ashe just called him mr man like Cordelia did in Coven "give us the whole bottle" she put a ten note on the bar. He gave us both the bottle and Sarah poured my drink the hers. "Oh and by the way don't be supposed if you end up making out with someone it's kinda a game." A confused look came across my face "Hey Paulson!" Someone shouted she looked back "Evan!" She shouted back. Holy shit Evan Peters. "Hey you must be (y/n) Billie's roommate" I nodded "You guys are you ready for the make out game?" Sarah passed you a shot of tequila which I took and necked back "yep" I said confidently "great are you in Paulson?" Evan asked we both looked at her Sarah looked at my lips then said "yeah why not" we all walked over to the rest of the of the American Horror story cast.

Third person

You have so far made out with Fin Witrock and Emma Roberts. Sat to the side were Kathy Bates and Jessica Lange "Next up is Paulson and.(y/n)." Your stomach flipped upside down. You were about to make out with the hottest women you have ever now met. "Bring it on!" Sarah blurted she was pretty drunk by now "remember it has to be for a minute other wise you get chucked in the pool." Sarah turned to you at the same time you turned to her. She grabbed your waist, you didn't hesitate. She connected your lips with hers. Her lips were so soft, you closed your eyes getting as much out of the kiss as you can. You could feel her breathing on your lips her scent smelt so good. "5...4...3..2..1!" They all counted a little bit after one Sarah backed away and smiled "Your a good kisser you know." She was still smiling "thank you." She grabbed your phone and opened the camera and grabbed your waist again and kissed your cheek and took a photo of you guys. "We're done with this game tell me who lost." Sarah said as you guys linked arms and she dragged you by the pool you both sat down on the pool beds. "So what do you do for work then?" She asks you "Well I auditioned to be in the next season of American Horror story." You answered " I knew I recognised you your tape was amazing." Your eyes widened "really?" You asked "totally it was amazing." All of a sudden someone jumped in the pool and you got totally soaked you gasped but luckily for Sarah she didn't get wet "(y/n) are you okay do you want to me to get you some spare clothes?" You nodded. Sarah stood out and held out her hand for you to take and get up which you did. When you got up you almost fell over as you were so drunk. Luckily Sarah grabbed you and pulled your waist into hers slightly so you wouldn't stumble again. You went back into the house and up to Amanda's room "take your clothes of while I find something it's alright I won't look."

"You sure?"

"Yep"
She faced away and got something for you to wear. You turned back around to face Sarah "Can you help me with my zip?" She turned back around and walked up to you "yeah of course." She In did your zip slowly. You felt her knuckles rub against your back. Sarah exhaled on to your back and it sent shivers all over your body. "Done" you turned around and looked into her eyes "tha-" before you could finish she grabbed your neck and bashed your lips together. You fell onto the bed. "I'm so sorry, I should have asked" she looked like she was going to have a panic "no it's fine." You got up and walked to the door and locked it. You walked backup to Sarah. You grabbed her waist and kissed her she quietly moaned.