6| 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘭 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦

Start from the beginning

HAWKINS MIDDLE SCHOOL WAS down the road from Hawkins High, so Steve thought that he'd confirm his conclusion by seeing if her bike was there. As he drove by, he earned many stares from the middle schoolers. He didn't care though. It was hard to tell which bike was his sisters, seeing how all the bikes looked the same. He banged his steering wheel out of frustration.

-"I wonder what he's doing here?" Mike thought aloud as he and his friends eyed the fancy BMW.

-"He's probably dropping off Stella. Come on, let's go save her." Dustin suggests as the three start walking towards Steve's car.

Steve runs his hands through his hair and bites his lip. Maybe she was here and he was just overacting?

-"Oh, Stella's not with him." Steve hears a voice coming from the passenger side window.

-"Hey!.... Wait a minute, your Nancy's brother right? My sister, Stella hangs out with you?" Steve points to Mike as he recalls the time when he tried to quietly sneak into Nancy's room through her window.

-"Yeah, where's Stella?" Asks the Wheeler boy cutting to the chase.

-"I was just about to ask you that,"

-"Well, she's not here. Her bike isn't, and I don't think she would walk." Lucas states frankly.

-"Uh, ok! So, I gotta go." The Harrington boy drives off leaving the three boys in confusion.

-"Somethings not right," Mike says seriously.

-"Everyone keep calm, maybe she got caught up in something. We'll look for her through out the day." Dustin calms the group.

Lucas and Dustin walk ahead while Mike stays behind in thought.

-"This is my fault! I made her feel bad for not coming over! And now she's avoiding us." Mike face palms himself.

-"Stella doesn't take things personally like that! I know her well and she's not like most girls." Dustin comforts his friend with a pat on the back.

-"Yeah, she's a cool girl! The first one I know of that's got a pocket knife!" Lucas exclaims trying to lighten up the mood.

-"I guess you're right, but I still feel bad." Mike hangs his head as they walk inside. His friends at his side to assure him, that it wasn't his fault.

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤: 𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 9, 1983

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: ʇɥǝ 𝙣𝙙𝙨ı𝙙ǝ 𝙙𝙤ʍ𝙣

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣

A BREATHY GASP ESCAPED from Stella's lips as soon as her eyes opened

A BREATHY GASP ESCAPED from Stella's lips as soon as her eyes opened. Her surroundings were blurry, and all she could see was darkness. She sat up slowly and placed a hand on her throbbing head. She looks around with wide eyes full of fear at her unfamiliar surroundings.

-"HELLO?!" She yells, her voice cracking slightly.

No answer, but it seemed as if her "hello" had made an echo. Her bottom lip quivers due to the cold, and the snow like substance that feel from the sky, was not snow. She stands up and wobbles for a bit before regaining her balance. She rubs her eyes before walking around the unknown area. After aimlessly walking, things started to look somewhat familiar. It wasn't until she got to the road when something started to slowly click.

It looks just like Hawkins.

She thought while walking in the middle of the road. A rustle in the bushes to her right made her flinch and scream out of surprise.

The thing that moved ran for it so quickly that Stella didn't get the chance to get a glance at it. She brushed it off, and thought, if it was dangerous, maybe that was a good thing.

( • • • )

The young girl continued to walk through the woods, calling out every single person she knew, and knew off. Steve's name was called the most, along with Mike's, Dustin's, and Lucas's. Heck, she even called out Will's a couple times.

She glanced at her calculator watch many times, but the thing must have been broken. It wouldn't even light up when she pressed a button. She had no sense of time, or direction, and this made her very uncomfortable. It wasn't until a familiar sign that read the name of her street, filled the girl with overflowing joy. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her.

"Steve! Steve I'm home! I'm sorry......." she stopped short when her house came into view.

The house was abandoned. There was no one around, the lawn was littered with weeds and other weird plants that Stella had never seen before. The front door stood wide open and Stella debates on whether she should go in or not. Her sensible side said, no way I'm going in there. But her adventurous side said, let's check it out, how bad can it be? The adventurous side one, and before she knew it, she was standing in the foyer of her home.

The sight of the inside made he gasp loudly. Tears stared to form in her eyes as walked around the wrecked place. This was, most certainly, not home. Chairs were broken, there was sticky substance everywhere, and there was no sign of Steve. She made her way to the back yard where weeds growing through the completely drained pool. The cement was all broken up and the woods looked dead. This was no doubt Hawkins, but then again it wasn't.

Is this because people don't recycle?
Am I in the future?

She thought. That seemed to be the only thing that came to her mind. It surly wasn't possible. There was no such thing as time machines or, other worlds or universes. But then again, she didn't know what to think. The whole thing was bazaar, but a nightmare wasn't.........

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

So, Stella is in the upside down!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!

<3 Catherine