{25 Things have changed.

Start from the beginning

You: I have classes till 4 and then afterward I have to go to the library to meet with my project group and I just got my new assignments for this semester so I might start working on those afterward.

Yoongi: So basically you're at University the whole day?

You: Yeah, how about you?

Yoongi: I had a meeting this morning with the CEO and another meeting to discuss the script for the new Run episode. Group workout around 12, another meeting with the producers to discuss new songs. etc. It's a busy day.

You: You're always busy.

Yoongi: Yeah, I used to like it to always be busy with work, but now that it means I can't see you I like it a little less.

You are grinning at your phone like an idiot, because of his sweet words.

Yoongi: I am trying if I can make time this week and if not I will just come in the middle of the night instead of sleeping, I want to see you.

Your heart is pounding fast in your chest it makes you feel excited just thinking about meeting up with him again.

You: I want to see you too, but don't push yourself. I understand that you are busy.

Yoongi: Thanks, I have to go the guys are waiting for me.

You: Okay, good luck!

Yoongi: Thanks.

You put your phone back in your pocket and put your attention back to class. The professor was talking about something and you didn't exactly understand it because you had missed half of it since you hadn't been paying attention. You might have to get Haneuls notes later. After class, you go to the library to discuss the group project you have to make for one of your classes. You hated group project it's always the same there is someone who wants to decide what everyone should be doing, there is someone who will procrastinate on everything, there is someone who you are sure of is in your group, but never shows up, there is someone who doesn't say anything, but does what he is told and there was you a perfectionist who always wants the project to be perfect and none of the other classmates ever seemed to make your standards resulting in you doing most of the work. You were already looking forward to the moment the group meeting was over and you could disappear into a quiet corner of the library put on music and work peacefully on your assignments.

After what seemed like hours the group project meeting was finally over, it had turned into a heated discussion between the group members because no one seemed to agree on anything. It had taken hours to divide the tasks given by the professor, it had made you extremely annoyed and it has taken you a lot of effort to get things sorted out, but in the end, the tasks were divided. You threw the plan of working on your assignment out the window even though you had been looking forward to them earlier in the day, your motivation to work was completely ruined by those idiots in your group project. Instead, you figured you could just catch up with your series at the comfort of your own home. When you left the library you checked your messages on your phone, there were a few from Jieun and Haneul sending funny pictures in our group chat and two messages from Yoongi

Yoongi: Hey, our interview has been postponed to tomorrow. So I have the evening off. Do you have time to meet tonight?

The first one was sent a few hours ago and the second one about halfway into the group meeting.

Yoongi: Why does it feel like you are ready to punch someone? What happened?

You chuckled slightly he must have felt how annoyed you had been during the group meeting.

You: Group project happened, those guys are seriously getting on my nerves... Are you really free tonight!? I was not going to work on the assignments anyway, I lost motivation after the group meeting. I would like you to come over :)

Yoongi: group project, huh, they're the worst.

You: You re literally always working with a group.

Yoongi: I know right.

You chuckle, you knew he loved his group members as brothers and would never say a bad word about them. He was just being sarcastic and trying to cheer you up and it worked you did feel a little better. Especially if he was going to come over tonight!

Yoongi: I can be at your apartment at 8, is that alright?

You: Yeah, sure. I'm looking forward to it already.

Yoongi: Me too! I'm going back to work, see you tonight!

You: See you tonight.

You smiled to yourself and looked at the time on your phone it was half-past 6 you just had enough time to get something to eat and freshen up a little before Yoongi would come over.

----

So more Y/N and Yoongi moments are coming!!!

I have this whole story almost planned out, at least I know where I want this story to go, in a broad line I know what is going to happen and where it is going to end. So, now that I have this one planned out I can also focus more on start plotting for another story! I already know that I kind of wants to continue this series, the soulmate series, but I'd like to experiment with different Soulmate AU's. So, I was thinking my next story could just start where this one ended but then with a different main character and a different soulmate AU. In that way, you can also see how Y/N and Yoongi's relations will further develop as a background story in the sequel. I would have to make slight changes of things that would have happened in the prequel (that would be this story then) to make it fit with the next Soulmate AU. Would that seem interesting to read? Or would it be too confusing to make it a sequel and should I just continue with this Soulmate bonding system? Or make a completely new story with a different Soulmate AU?

Random Character Fact:

You and Jieun both have your driver's license and Jieun even owns her car but rarely uses it because she doesn't like driving in the city.