Authors Note

This is going to be short and simple, I just want to go over a few things. First off, I'd like to thank everyone reading this story and for all the votes and reads. It's amazing to see how popular and how much you guys like this story. I still can't believe how far its come, I actually only uploaded the first chapter back in late April, and it's already gotten over 20,000 reads! That just blows my mind. Secondly, if you guys wouldn't mind, I'd like for you to leave a comment on this note of your honest opinion of this story. I'd love to hear your feedback and where you'd like to see this story going, or even what you want to see more of or what you want me to change. I already have the story planned out and what I want to happen next, but I'm sure I could tweak a few things. I love reading your guy's comments, they make me all giddy and happy. If you leave one on here, chances are I'll actually reply, or even include your opinion in my story. Sorry about the slow updating as well, it's hard for me to find time between school and marching band to write. But my marching season is almost over, which means I'll have more time to write and my chapters will hopefully be a bit lengthier. Finally, just another big thank you to everyone reading and all the new fans I've gotten over this short time. I love you all and all the support you've offered me, it's amazing and I don't think I would have even continued this story if it wasn't for you guys. So, the biggest shout outs go to kakashipikachu, sacrawolf, and ClickToPurify. You guys have given me the most support, and are the biggest push for me. Thank you.