"Let's just go to school." Ellie smiled, grabbing the keys in one hand as she took Yoongi's had into her other free hand.

Yoongi smiled a little at the gesture but didn't speak. Ellie sighed and pulled the boy out of her house and down the road.

After a five minute walk of pure silence, the two got to the front gate of the school with everyone looking at them again.

Ellie, not caring that she was being watched, stood in front of the boy with a scowl on her face before her expression softened and she leaned up to kiss his lips. She mumbled a small 'sorry for laughing' and leaned down. Yoongi, satisfied with the apology, took his hand into the girl's hand and continued to walk.

Yoongi looked around the outside, noticing how all the boys were looking at his girlfriend, trying to catch a glimpse of her butt. Yoongi growled lowly and wrapped a hand securely around the girl's waist, showing possessiveness. The boys backed away as Ellie looked at Yoongi confused.

"Is everything okay?" Ellie asked quietly, as the two walked into class. Yoongi's hard, cold eyes softened the moment he looked over at Ellie's concerned face. He smiled and nodded.

"Everything's fine, it's just that you're just so pretty that all the boys want you." Yoongi whined a little and Ellie smiled, pecking the boy's nose and giggling as they sat down.

"So everything's fine then," Ellie concluded as she began on perfecting her songs in her notebook.

As the hours passed by, the school day ended and Ellie and Yoongi were once again walking home, hand in hand.

Ellie let the boy into her house and led him upstairs after greeting her Mother. Ellie sat on her bed, taking the flannel shirt off her waist and throwing it onto the desk chair where most of her clothes resided. Ellie took her laptop out from under her bed and gestured for Yoongi to sit next to her.

"I want to show you something." Ellie smiled, unlocking her laptop which had a wallpaper of Monsta X (the K-pop band).

Yoongi took a mental note that Ellie liked that band and continued to listen to what the girl next to him was saying

"I was looking at some houses to move into and I need your opinion on them." Ellie smiled, not noticing how Yoongi's smile fell and he looked down at his legs.

Ellie continued to ramble about the beautiful houses she had found that were in her Mother's budget but Yoongi wasn't listening, trying to keep his angry tears in her eyes but one managed to slip. Ellie turned to the boy, eyes widening at the tears flowing down the boy's face.

She threw her laptop to the side as she cupped the boys face with her soft hands. Yoongi closed his eyes as he leaned into the touch as he sobbed. Ellie hushed him until he calmed down.

"What's the matter?" Ellie asked cautiously. Yoongi sniffed and looked down at his lap.

"I don't want you to leave me here. I'll miss you. I can't live here knowing that you won't be living here." Yoongi replied, looking up at the girl after a little while. Ellie's hand gripped the boy's as she began to speak.

"You messed all my plans up," Ellie said. Yoongi gasped a little at the hurtful words. Ellie's eyes widened and she smiled softly. "I didn't mean it like that, Yoongi." Ellie sighed. "I was going to ask you to move in with me," Ellie explained. Yoongi's eyes brightened up as he heard those words.

"You really think I'd be allowed to?" Yoongi asked, now a little embarrassed that he had started to cry. Ellie nodded and smiled, pecking the boy's cheek lovingly.

"I'm sure my mum will let you," Ellie reassured. Yoongi nodded and sighed.

"I'm sorry" Yoongi suddenly blurted. Ellie looked at him in confusion.

"What for?" She questioned, completely confused. Yoongi smiled a small smile at the girl.

"For crying." He shrugged. Ellie rolled her eyes and hugged the boy tightly.

"That's not something to be sorry for," Ellie started. "It's actually pretty understandable." Ellie smiled, pulling away from the boy. Yoongi nodded and picked the laptop up from the bed, looking through the many photos of the houses outside and inside.

He ended up picking one that was pretty close to a producer's studio. Ellie's Mother had already secured her a place for work there, as she knows pretty much all of the singers there as she trains them almost daily.

Ellie nodded her head in approval at the picked house. She sent the link to her Mother and smiled at the boy. Her Mother replied almost instantly.

(PHONE)

Mum: It's pretty and big. Is Yoongi wanted to live with you?

Ellie: Yeah. He was asking if that's okay.

Mum: It's perfectly fine if his parents agree.

Ellie turned to the boy ad read the messages to him, Yoongi nodding in response. He wanted to tell Ellie so bad that both he and his parents were joining them for the post-graduation dinner, and then there was the whole graduation gift for Ellie that everyone knew about. Everyone but Ellie.

The two talked for some more time before Yoongi left to go home. Ellie got dressed in her pyjamas and she went straight to bed without uttering a single word, just checking her buzzing phone. It was a text message from Yoongi.

(PHONE)

Babe😜❤: Sleep well, baby. I'll pick you up tomorrow evening :)

Sweetie💋💍: I will. See you tomorrow, Love ;)

Ellie smiled and turned her phone off, plugging it in to charge before laying her head on the pillow.

"A new life begins here."