Roni closed her eyes and concentrated. A few seconds later, I popped in the frame. Roni opened her eyes and looked at me in the frame.

"See? Not even Nessa is the one that first popped in your mind", Tina said.

"Hey!", I heard Nessa scoff beside me, still watching the small movie in front of us.

Roni looks at me in the frame. I can see myself smile and wave at Roni and she smiles widely.

"Look at that smile", Tina said while looking at Roni.

"That's the smile that lets me know that you. are. in. love. Veronica Jo Merrell", Tina said.

"I don--", Roni was cut off.

"Oh my GOSH, Veronica! Can't you just listen to your heart for once?", Tina said.

A few seconds later, Roni laughed.

"Why are you laughing?", Tina asked.

"It's just funny how I realized it just now!", she kept laughing.

"I always smiled when I see a text from him. I always smiled when I see him running up to me. I always smiled when I hangout with him. I always laughed at his corny jokes. I always laughed when he acted all girly and affected at something I said. I always laugh at his cute reactions. I've always loved him", my mouth opened in shock.

"And I feel stupid when I only realized it now", Roni said and kept laughing.

A few seconds later, she stopped laughing and tears rolled down to her cheeks from her eyes.

"Roni...", Tina said and gave Roni a tissue.

"Hehe, sorry. I was just reminiscing all of our moments", Roni said and closed her eyes as she wipes the tears away.

A quick silence appeared. After that, the background changed. I smile when I remember the scene.

"This was the day of Aaron's birthday", Roni said.

The scene showed me and Roni on the top of the boulder, her head on my shoulder and my head on top of hers. We didn't film this part since we just wanted to enjoy the view and the time we had together. I looked at Roni in the frame. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling.

The scene then changed to another moment that we had. I smiled again once the flashback was settled in my head.

"This was when we were filming our valentines series, Where is my Romeo? I can only remember how many takes we did to perfect it", Roni said and laughed.

"And action!", Paul said and we started acting.

"I've never told anyone that before", Roni said.

"I must really trust you", she continued.

We started leaning in and we kissed.

"CUT!", Paul said and we pulled away.

"Aaron, you look tense, shake it all off", Paul said and I did what he said.

A few seconds later, wwe started again.

"Remember, lots of tongue and ACTION", Paul said.

The moment faded away and I smiled. A few seconds later, another scene came up.

"This is when I curled his hair", Roni said and smiled.

"You got a girlfriend?", Roni asked while curling my hair.

"Do I got a girlfriend? No. I got a really- really best-- I have a bestfriend", I say in the scene.

"She's a girl though.. She's pretty cool", I say.