Chapter 13

~38's pov~

This night was one of my best nights, but only the worse could happen if I woke up. As I was dreaming I was in Octo Cayon? 

     "Long time no see 38." I turned to see Austin leaning on a wall.

   "Y-Yeah! It's g-great to see you!" I ran up and hugged him. My cheeks were now heating up from the hug and it made me feel so happy. But thing is...I like Austin and Nat!? I god damn it! Who do I chose?!

     "Something's on you mind? What is it 38?" He asked as he lifted my chin to his face. 

   "Just thinking...." my blush grew....

      "I want you to meet me here tomorrow....don't bring anyone with you.." he told me. I kinda got creeped out but at least it's not an alleyway.

     "S-Sure I guess.." I replied to him.

  "I need you to do me a task, but if I do it people will notice me." He confessed. I nodded but after that a headache started to form which means I'm waking up. 

I soon woke up and still found Nat's hand on mine. Well of course I'd blush!? I let go and started to get dressed. I wore my fishfry bandanna, Deep-Octo Satin Jacket, and the new friendship bracelet around my ankle.

   "38?" Nat mumbled as he woke up.

     "Get dressed because I'm going to show you around Inkopolis Square!" I exclaimed and left my room. As I did my parents were laughing and I god damn knew it. They took a picture of us and sent it to a Wafflez.

    "Well, looks like are daughter has a little crush~" my mom teased me which made me blush madly.

       "S-Shit..." I whispered to myself.

  "Excuse me?!" My mom cover my mouth with her hand and had a furious look on her face.

     "Don't you ever say that again..." she whispered into my ear in disappointment.

  "I mean you guys say it?" I stated. I just made her even more mad.

    "Ok! I'm ready 38!" Nat exciting walked out of my room wearing a T-shirt and some shorts.

   "Great! Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and rushed out the door. As we ran to Inkopolis the words ring in my head "Don't bring anyone with you" I sent a shiver done my spine but I continued to won. As we arrived Pearl and Marina just announced that Team Teleportation won the Splatfest. I put me down a little bit but there's always another try!

      "I had such a great time last night!" I reminded Nat of Splatfest.

  "Y-Yeah, mine too!" He smiled at me. We showed him the shops where you can buy gear and stuff, then I showed him Salmon Run where you can get sweet gear from.

We soon took a little lunch break at Crusty Sean's and played a little bit of Turf War.

  "Hey 38?" Nat grabbed my shoulder. I looked up at him and blushed a bit.

     "You seem worried? Are you sure your ok?" He asked me.

  "I-I'm Fine, y-you should go back to my house." I pushed to the way. He soon walked back to my house and it took me a minute to relax. I walked over to the manhole and jumped in. I found DJ Octavio in the snowglobe. I didn't want to talk to him or be near him. I super jumped to some weird place and I had no idea what is was called.

As I was walking around I found Austin!! 

   "A-Austin!? Is that you!? I can't believe I'm actually seeing you in real life!!"  I hugged him.

 "It's great to see your too." He smirked. But I had no clue why he was.

    "Now....about that task...."

Great! Chapter 13 is over! And that means the book is close to ending, ok I kinda wasted some time making this book but I just wanted to so good bye