💃💃 LOVE TEST #5❤️❤️

Nandini is speaking to one of her best friend i.e., suraj's girlfriend Nandini srivastav over the phone.

Nandini: I am really proud of my Harry. Really he saved many girls life. But in the name of rewards he is making me feel more shy. When ever I feel his presence my heart beat just increases like hell and....errrr will call you later.

I disconnected the call as Harry suddenly hugged me from behind

Harry: I just hugged her from back and snuggled my face to her right side of the neck and inhaled the sweet perfume of her.

I just asked her in my romantic sweet voice," then what else increases during my presence?"

Nandini: Harry you are not supposed to listen to a girls talk.

Harry: Exactly Minion. But you are not a girl???

Nandini: I am a girl only Harry 👹👹...

Harry: Hmmmm then prove it Minion???

Nandini: How

Harry: Come to shower

Nandini: I immediately tried to push him as I felt very shy, but he was so strong that he held me intact in the same place.

Harry: Why you always want to escape sweetheart.

Slowly I started to kiss her neck and my hands where busy on her curves.

Nandini: Don't forget Danavraj, still your 5th level is pending. And this time I will surely fail you as I am going to judge it.

Harry: What???

Suddenly I left her as I knew she has planned something high for me.

Nandini: Ya Harry.... Why are you shocked as though you saw a ghost...

Harry: Ya cause now you are the examiner and judge. You might purposely fail me.

Nandini: Wow what a accurate guess Danavraj.

Harry: Ok tell me what is the 5th level???

Nandini: Propose me in a different way..

Harry: What??? But how??

Nandini: That's your headache....

Harry: Well I need one extra day...

Nandini: Ok done but on one condition..

Harry: What's that condition???

Nandini: This six days you should not touch me??? If you touch that moment you fail

Harry: what???? No I can't... practically it's difficult for me.

Nandini: Then forget the extra day ...

Harry: Ok fine!! done. But you have to come where ever I take you, without asking questions.

But one doubt if you touch me, as I am irresistible you see😉😉 then what will be the result!!!

Nandini: Wow!! I never thought about it. I guess now the fun is going to start.... I can touch you, kiss you but you should not reciprocate to it.

Harry: What the hell.... Eeeee

I mentally slapped for digging my own grave.

Nandini: Uuuuuuu ....haha...hahaha