Hurricane Harry

Terrorist leader: Ahhhhh.....guys run....save yourself!! the merciless hurricane Harry has arrived......

All the terrorist gasped and started to escape from their nest, when they saw Harry on his fierce full form.

Ya Harry is known for his dangerous act in  clearing militants..... Last week he just killed 100 people all alone.... and if any militant come to fight than that's it.....

Harry: you dirty swine...how dare you touch me with your Bloody hands....

Yep a terrorist came to punch me. I just pinned his hands behind and tied and fixed a bomb having speedometer....

Before activating the bomb...

Here take back your gift...and I punched his nose so hard that the bloody red liquid started to ooze out just like juice flowing out from bottle....

 And later I blindfolded him and removed his shoes

Now start running as fast as possible you dirty swine, because if the speedometer does not show any reading by 5 minutes you will die.....

He started running as fast as possible and I just put needles on his running track....

Once he placed his foot on those needles AHH.... Ahhhhh.... But still continued to run and completed the 5 minute run.....but still it blasted...

Boooom.......

Hahaha this is Harry's style.....

On the other hand....

Shakshi pandit: Dear I really get bored all day....I too need a partner for crime...

Daniel: Darling I know what you are trying to say....but it's not possible....

Shakshi: why... at least we should try right..

Daniel: we have tried many times and failed miserably right.....

ahhhh.. you know about him right..... 

He is very cruel sometimes.... I guess you have witnessed yourself numerous times....

Last time you remember the way he behaved with his school mate, Linda in the party...

Flashback

Linda: hi Harry how are you??? its been long, that i saw you!..

Harry: you dirty swine, are you trying to flirt with me...your cheap plans won't workout on hard-hearted harry...I won't fall prey for these things.....

After that, Linda left, not only the party but the city also....which girl will like to marry a hard person like him...

Shakshi: but I too need a friend🙄🙄...most of the days you are not there and Harry hardly comes to home. It looks like I have become a watch woman watching the four walls of my home and Harry's empty home.

Daniel: hmmm...If you want we can try another option😉😉...what say darling!!...

Shakshi: shut up Daniel... You are impossible🙈🙈....

Daniel: what's in that...we are married for nearly two years...I guess it's time for babies....

Shakshi: And who will take care of me during pregnancy, post pregnancy then baby.... Don't tell the answer as nanny/servants/caretakers...

Daniel: The great Gynecologist requires help during pregnancy...that's something new... but on serious note, some where you are right....

Suddenly shakshi gets a WhatsApp message from Nandini...

Di my marriage fixed with this person. He is 37 yrs....I had no choice so agreed. But plz come to my marriage. Perhaps this is my last wish. Want to see you. Missing you😖😖😖....

Shakshi: I was shocked to see the msg😱😱

"Daniel, my baby cousin sister is getting married. He looks so old and some what like terrorist tooo. I don't know how and why she agreed..."

Daniel: When I see the photo of the person I get shocked....😱😱

"He is the most wanted terrorist.... How come he is getting married to your sister..."

Shakshi: oh no what are you saying D. Now what to do???

Suddenly Harry comes from behind and he too saw the photo and his face changes to boiling red color...

Harry: just nab him in front of everyone like a chicken and then my style😈😈... !!!

Shakshi: Harry when you came???(hope he did not listen everything)

Harry: just now bhabhi-saa...when you were showing the picture... 

I will kill him.. where he is tell me soon...I will go now...

Shakshi: wait!wait! Harry he is in my native...

Harry: then fine I am going now itself...

Shakshi asked Daniel to stop him, by her eye gesture...

Daniel: you alone are not going Harry. Let us go. And it's been long shakshi did not see her parents and her native.... What say

Harry: hmmmm mmmmm ok done... 

But I can sense some conspiracy behind you both accompanying me🤔🤔....

Daniel & shakshi: No no Harry, really feel like going to Rajasthan😜😛😉. So let's pack our bag. Why delay....

After harry went

Daniel: baby are you not thinking the same plan that I am thinking....

Shakshi: ya D....she will be the tonic to our stone hearted Harry.

Daniel: don't you think we are taking a big risk. In fact I feel, that terrorist will be ,far more better than Harry....

Shakshi: D.....😤😤👿👿 Harry also has kindness and love somewhere in his heart. He just require a person to show it. And I strongly feel my nandu will re-discover this part of him. 

Finally I will get my partner soon. But think how to execute, our plan???...

To be continued....

What is the conspiracy planned by Daniel and shakshi??? Will Harry nab the terrorist successfully....

Plz vote and comment...guys...

@KhushiKhushi3 @tabu_jaan_love @Sukorian @Shruthi99s @t2t3v21 @sufi143 AfsanaAkhter   Veenayashu