Chapter 15: Sleep.

Zacznij od początku

Lord Garmadon, however, narrowed his eyes a little, at Chen every once in a while. As the man hadn't been able to keep his eyes off the girl.

"Hn." Lord Garmadon said in an unusual tone. "You gave him quite a scare. It was a good thing he arrived when he did." Chen said with a chuckle.

"Apologies. I will be leaving now." (Y/N) said going to get out of the bed again.

"Oh no, no, no, no." Chen declared. "Your far too ill to travel anywhere. Here, lie back down." Chen instructed. (Y/N) sighed tiredly as she was helped onto her bed.

"I made some hot tea for you two, even though in some fortune cookies while I was at it." Chen said as Clouse placed the tea on the bedside table.

(Y/N) had the distinct feeling that Clouse had been the one how actually made the tea and cookies.

Lord Garmadon escorted Chen and Clouse out, making sure the door was firmly closed when he did.

As the two slowly walked away. Once they were out of sight, Clouse turned to his master.

"Are we seriously going to leave him alone with her?!" Clouse hissed sharply making sure no one was within their earshot.

Chen nodded as the walked away though still staring intently in the direction they had left.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

"Sorry about them." Lord Garmadon chuckled in embarrassment at what his Master and Clouse had just done.

"I've meet them in my time so don't worry about it." (Y/N) informed him with an understanding look.

Lord Garmadon let out a heavy sigh then went over to the far side of the bed and sat down."Does it get any easier?" He questioned (Y/N).

(Y/N) knew what he was referring to and just gave him a sad smile. "Do things ever get easier for people like you and me?" She answered and Lord Garmadon returned her sad smile with one of his own.

"Come on, get in." (Y/N) sighed as she lifted half of the blanket up. "We could both use some sleep."

Lord Garmadon immediately obliged, laying next to her as she covered the both of them with the blanket.

Lord Garmadon scooted a bit closer till his chest was against (Y/N)'s back. His arm slowly snaked its way comfortably around her waist.(Y/N) closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

Once Lord Garmadon felt her nod off he nuzzled his face close to her hair, hiding the triumphant smile he had on his face within it.

Lord Garmadon knew that less than ten meters outside of the window was Clouse, probably staring at this scene in utter shock.

So he lifted the blanket down a little, took his arm out and rewrapped it around (Y/N)'s waist in a warning to show off that (Y/N) was under his protection.

Clouse cringed as he jumped down from the tree he had been hiding in to report to his Master what was happening.

"I will never let (Y/N) be taken away from me as long as I am breathing." Lord Garmadon promised the sleeping girl.

He kissed the top of (Y/N)'s head softly. And soon joined her in sleep, resting peacefully in their now shared bed.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

Back at the temple Wu and Morro were packing.

"I can't let this go on anymore," Wu thought to himself as he packed his bag. "I won't let (Y/N) fall into Chen's trap. I won't allow it!"

Author Notes:

1) Thank you for reading. I'm trying to challenge myself and make this a more happy story. So don't forget to tell me what you think. :)