Part 5

Hajime ran to the nurses office and on his way there he came across thanos. "What tHe Hell happened to Nagito?!" He yelled at Hajime. Hajime nudged him out of his way " sorry. But your not a very good boyfriend." Thanos just stood there. Silent. Then he slapped himself " nows not the time!" He told himself and followed Hajime. Hajime bursted through the doors of the nurses office, mikan got startled "W-What happened?! What's wrong with Nagito?!" Mikan asked Hajime. " H-He Started Crying and I guess he couldn't breath." Hajime walked back and fourth panicking " H-H-Hajime you should go drink some water and I'll help Nagito.." mikan told Hajime. He took a deep breath and walked out the room, thanos was out in the hallway waiting. Hajime turned around and jumped. " what do you want..." he mumbled. " I just came to check on Nagito." Thanos replied. " oh, well mikans giving Nagito some type of treatment so he could breathe.  Anyway what are you doing here. You didn't even bother helping me, isn't Nagito your 'boyfriend'?" Hajime scratched his head. " look I'm sorry Okay. I need to apologize to him after whatever her name is, is done helping Nagito." Thanos Looked Down At The floor. There was a silence between the two. " well imma wait while mikan does her thing." Hajime said sitting down on the floor. 

Hours passed by.

Mikan opened the door. Hajime feel asleep on the floor, " o-oh Hajime w-wake Up, nagitos alright." Hajime opened his eyes slowly, he stood up and entered the room. He saw thanos. "What since when did you-" Hajime Rubbed His Eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things. "H-H-He Stayed with Nagito once I finished." Mikan told Hajime. " why didn't you wake me up?!" He shouted. "I-I-I'm s-Sorry! I just didn't wa-wanna bother you." Mikan cried. " it's fine." Hajime mumbled. Hajime Looked At Nagito. He was holding thanos hand. " Hey Hajime. Thanks for bringing me here, you don't need to worry about me!" He chuckled softly. " Y-Your Welcome." Hajime Smiled But it quickly became a frown. " what's wrong Hajime?" Nagito asked. " o-oh Nothing, just tired." He Rubbed His Eyes. " You should go to your cottage. I'll take care of Nagito from here." Thanos Smiled And Kissed Nagito On The cheek. Nagito Giggled " Stop That tickles!" Thanos continued kissing him. Hajime Looked At The strange couple and left to his cottage.