How they met

One lovely day Nagito went to chandler beach to relax from all the stressful things that have been going on at the moment on the island.Once he got there he started laying his towel on the soft sand and when he bent down a little to set up his umbrella he felt a figure behind him.  A tall and quite..buff figure. He turned around and saw that the figure was purple with a little bit of pink. Nagito Looked At The figures chin and thought to him self ( his chin looks like a wavy potato chip ) he softly giggled to his own thought. The figure asked him "Who are you laughing at? Handsome?~" he grinned a little. "H-Handsome?! W-Who are you anyway?" Nagito replied while blushing. " I am Thanos, father of two.  And who are you?" He asked. " I am Nagito komeada, I'm the Ultimate lucky student." Nagito said with a Soft tone to his voice. Thanos Looked At The young males body. " H-Hey! What are you looking at?!" Nagito asked with an uncomfortable tone. " Oh, nothing~" Thanos brought Nagito Closer into a kiss, The twenty-two year old male was in shock but he was enjoying the kiss. Nagito wrapped his arms around thanos neck,Thanos Bit nagitos lower lip making an opening " Ah~!" Nagito moaned. Thanos entered his tongue into nagitos mouth making the younger male moan of delight meant. Thanos carried Nagito, Nagito pushed away " W-What Am I Doing?!" He said in shock. " weren't you enjoying it?~" The older male looked at the younger males green eyes. " A little.." Nagito said quietly, " B-But I'm twenty-two year old! A-And how old are you?.." he asked. " 750,000 years old." He replied. " S-So I Made Out with a 750,000 year old creature?! H-How disappointing of me." He said in a sad tone, Thanos Lifted nagitos chin so he was looking at him in the eyes " listen, do you really care about what people would say if we were dating?" Thanos said. " N-Not really..My classmates tell me I'm annoying and I'm obsessed with hope, so that means they wouldn't really care." Nagito shrugged  " well from this day and on.." Thanos got on one knee " ..would you like to be my boyfriend?" He Smiled. Nagito gasped " Of course!" He hugged thanos.

Uh this is my first time writing a story so I'm sorry if it's not good. Anyways I hope you like this cursed shit :)