Exposing thanos 😎💅

Once the worried students got to the beach there was no sign of Nagito. "H-H-He's not here?" Mikan said, "M-Maybe we should check the diner..just to make sure,," Souda said a little worried. " good idea souda but let's make a plan first. Mikan, Hiyoko, chiaki, And Sonia y'all four stay here while me, souda, Mahiru, And Fuyuhiko Go check the diner." Hajime said while pointing to the direction the diner was, "C-C'mon Dude! I don't wanna die!!" Souda said Pulling on hajime's sleeve. The groups went there own directions, "Hey Mahiru, can I see the photograph?" Fuyuhiko asked Mahiru, " sure!" She handed him the photo. "Its strange why this thanos guy is here and why he need Nagito.." fuyuhiko mumbled. "What did you say fuyuhiko?.." Hajime asked him with a concerned face. " O-Oh it was about that thanos guy and why he's here and Why he needs Nagito." Fuyuhiko said while looking down at the ground, " I mean I question the same thing..like does he want to kill us?.." Hajime said. " Don't Say that man! Your gonna give us karma!" Souda said with a shocked face, "You Actually believe in that shit?..how pathetic." Fuyuhiko Said chuckling "C'mon guys! We don't have time for conversations like this!" Mahiru said.

[[Time skip to once they got to the diner]]
Fuyuhiko busted into the diner "LISTEN HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU WON'T BE DATING OUR FRIEND JUST TO USE HIM TO KILL US ALL." He said in a very angry tone ( :o ) Nagito turned around "W-What are y'all doing here?!" Nagito replied in a shocked tone. "were here to save you from this creature who's just dating you just to kill us all!" Mahiru said pointing at thanos, "Kill? Why would I ever kill?" Thanos replied to mahiru's statement. "Stop Playing innocent! We know you killed your whole universe and we're not letting that happen to us!" Hajime yelled, Nagito stood up and walked towards Hajime and put his cold hands on his shoulder, " Hajime calm down...he would 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 kill anyone." He said in a calm tone. " Actually..There Right. I did kill my whole universe..sorry Nagito." Thanos Face was filled with Guilt. "But I truly regret it." He said, Nagito felt tears running down his face "I-I-I'm gonna go..." Nagito left the diner running like as if he was running away from a crowd. "Nagito! I can explain!" Thanos went chasing after him.  After the two males left Hajime, fuyuhiko, souda, And Mahiru we're shocked. "w-what do we do now?..eh heh.." souda said in a worried tone.