Chapter 8

"Nick you called me selfish" I stammered as I asked him that question no remorse or what ever came from him.

"Yes you are selfish, I will say it over and over again. You only think of your self, because you don't feel like having sex shouldn't I have it with you. Either you give me the sex or else"

"Or else what! Huh!! Tell me or else what?" I asked yelling at him also. The tears where flowing freely.

I can't believe Nick has this side to him. He glared at me one more time and told me or else when I feel like having it he won't do it with me.

"I will not touch you again, I will not break up with you we will marry since you accepted my proposal no kissing no touching nothing will go on between us. And even if you tell a third party the person will say it your fault. So will you do it or not."

I cleaned my face, I was crying deep within as he took off my clothes. He entered into me roughly and when I screamed he muffled my mouth with a kiss.

He didn't get any reaction from me when he cum, he pulled out and slept before he woke up I was dressed and lying in the bed my back turned on him.

He did not care whether I had my orgasm or not he just slept. When he woke up he tapped me.

"Jasmine I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm not satisfied let go for the last round." He said with finality in his voice.

"I'm already dressed as you can see and I'm tired I'm not going for any last round with you." I said still my back to him.

"You will since you are my girlfriend." With that said he raised my skirt up and shifted my pant to the side and gave it to me from behind.

He missed the whole and entered into annal hole since I'm a virgin over there I scream out of pain and moved away from him.

I cried because it hurt so much. He apologized and used his fists to hit the wall before entering into the bath room to bath.

When I heard his footsteps I tried cleaning my tears but I wasn't fast enough. He was kneeling right in front of me cleaning it him self.

"Babe I'm so sorry I don't know what got into me. Please forgive me it won't happen again since you said no sex no sex then." Pleaded I only nodded my head and asked him if he could take me home.

The whole day I never heard from him so I sent him a text.

"After every sex why is it that you don't want to chat with me, I called you several times but no answer I just called to ask if you got home safely cause I heard there has been an accident just not far from your place be safe and reply me soon.

I waited for his reply which never came. I planned on going to his house tomorrow when I go to work since it already late. With that thought I slept.

The book is almost over it a short story.

So tell me what you think of this chapter also. Don't forget to vote and comment.

ECHOES FROM THE PAST A TRUE STORY जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें