Chapter 1

"Hey, Jasmine can you log into your facebook and like the pic I posted." My friend Nadia asked me as she laid on my bed comfortably swinging her legs.

"Aaah, not now Nadia when I log in I will do it for you. You know no matter how long it takes I will like the pics you posted while I wasn't around." I said, swatting her legs away.

"No! No! No! I want you to do it now. Pretty please." Nadia pleaded with me there was nothing I could so I logged into my account and liked pics.

I went through my notifications and accepted some friends requests.

"Do you know the color of your room is so dull, come one let change the color. You don't even like coffee and cream why bother to use it." Nadia asked when we were quiet for some time.

I was playing township on my phone when my messenger alert showed that I have a new message.

I went to check, and it was one of the guys I accepted his friend request on Facebook. He was waving at me with an emoji; I waved back using the same emoji.

Hey, I'm Nick, what about you." He asked immediately I waved back at him. I ignored his messages at first.

But replied nevertheless. "Jasmine"

"Sorry but if you don't mind can I get to know you more, I just want to be friends with you." He texted.

If he is the one on his profile, he is so hot and cute.

"Okay, what do you want to know." I text back.

"I know your name, can we share contacts." He asked, but since I don't know him, I declined but yet still he texted me his contact.

"Why do you wanna be friends with me," I asked him randomly. Nadia was snoring quietly.

I placed my phone down and adjusted her well on my bed. When I turned back to my phone, he had left like four messages.

"I wanna be friends because you are beautiful. I love your pictures, and I wanna know you more." He replied.

"Jasmine you have such a lovely name." He flirted.

I thanked him, we later talked about a lot of things, and I got to know more about him. It turns out he had three siblings, and he is the eldest. He has two younger sisters who were married.

"If you don't mind where do you stay." He asked me when we got past the introduction stage.

"I stay at Florida what about you?" I asked him back.

"What a nice coincidence I also stay in Florida, then we meeting up won't be anything difficult." He said, adding a laughing emoji to the text.

"Are you a student or worker." He pressed on when I didn't reply to his message about the meet.

"I'm a student, but doing my internship now, so I'm working," I replied.

"Oh wow, that great. Where do you intern if you don't mind me asking." He asked.

"I intern at 7A Fashion House, do you know there," I asked since my workplace is kinda off a famous fashion shop.

"Have heard of it before but I will meet you there one day." He replied.

"Have to go hun, but I still need your contact pretty, please share with me. You won't regret it." He asked me what I don't know what to do. I want to keep this friendship no matter what.