CHAPTER 14 LUCAS POV

I leave Mel in bed with Mary to look after her, I go to the shops and get the snacks and ice cream for tonight, then I drive to my Parents house and  go into the house where I hear laughter and I peek my head arounf the corner to see my Dad tickling Isa and Josh when he see me and runs over to me shouting " DADDY"

I lift him up and say " Hey Buddy, you ok?" he nods his head then replies  smiling " I am good, we had funny, Grandpa is funny" I look up and see my Dad looking teary has Josh calls him Grandpa, then I reply " He sure is, it's time to say goodbye, we are watching a DVD with Mommy tonight" he screams " MOMMY, MOMMY, I LOVE MOMMY"

We all laugh then I walk over to Isa and give her a hug and kiss then say " Hi Princess, you ok?" she returns my hug and kiss then says " I am good Daddy, can me and Josh pick the DVD?" I tell her " Sure Princess" they get there stuff and I have a quick talk with my Dad before we leave.

We get home I put the Ice Cream in the freezer then go upstairs and check on Melly, I look in the room and she is watching TV and then I say to her " Hey Sexy, How are you feeling?" she looks at me with love in her eyes and says " Hey Handsome, I am feeling great where are the kids?" I reply " Isa is having a shower then her and Josh are going to pick the DVD to watch, I am going to bath Josh then we are good to go" she tells me  " Ok Luca be quick" I nod and go and bathe Josh.

No surprise for me and Melly they pick Aladdin for us to watch, I am loving have family time with the people I love most in the world. Snuggled up to Melly and with my hand on the baby bump feeling the baby kick, I see Aladdin has finished and the 2 kids and Melly are asleep I take the children one by one to there beds before getting in the shower before putting on my boxers and getting into bed snuggling back up to Melly and our baby.

LIFE IS NOT BETTER THEN THIS, I think has I drift back off to sleep.