CHAPTER 11 MEL POV

I wake up in hospital and get out the clothes that Lou brought up for me, after I have finished getting ready the door opens and in walks Lou she looks at me and says " How are you feeling?" I tell her " I feel, I don't really know how I feel but I will be ok me and Josh will be fine" Lou nods her head and says " Lucas is really upset I am not defending what he did to you but he really does love you even more then he loved Isa's mother, before you say anything I will tell you that I know what you are going thorugh. Zach cheated on me at the beginning of our relationship and yes I forgave him because I knew there was no other man for me, I think that is how you feel about Lucas"

I nod before replying " I am not sure I can forgive him just yet but I will go back to his house, my son loves him and I don't want to upset him" she nods then says " Let's go" has we walk out of the room she continues to say

" Zach has taken over from Lucas for a month so you can work this out if you want to" I quickly reply " I am going to try I do not want this child to grow up without a father like Josh did"

We get back to the house and Lou asks " Do you want me to go in with you?" I tell her " Thanks, but I think I should do this by myself" she nods and I get out of the car and wave her goodbye when she drives down the road, I turn around and Lucas is standing right there wuth his brother Luke then Lucas says " Can you take this bag into the house Luke?"

Luke takes the bag and heads into the house and then he lifts me up into his arms and I lay my head on his shoulder and he carries e into the house and up the stairs into out I mean his bedroom, then he looks at me and says " I am so Sorry Melly" I look at him and says " My name is Melissa" he grimaces before saying " I know you hate me  and to be honest I hate myself even more I love you I have no excuse about what I did but please believe me it won't ever happen again I promise you" I sigh and reply

" I don't hate you Lucas, I am just extremely disappointed in you, I thought you were better then that, I mean you saw the heartache it causes when your Dad did it to Lou and yet you did it to me, I am not saying that I will never forgive you but right now I cannot, How do you think I felt when I called your phone and she answered then I heard you say, Are you ready for round 3 or 4? I have never fely that much pain in my life"

I look up from the floor and see that Lucas is crying then he says " OMG I never knew you heard that, I was so drunk that when I woke up hours later naked in her bed, I have never felt so dirty sand disgusted with myself, maybe I do not deserve your forgiveness but I will try and earn it and bring back the trust you once had in me"

I nod my head then reply " The first thing I want you to do is have an STD test for everything I know you may have used a condom but they fail" he quickly tells me " Already done I knew you would ask it and I went this morning everything will be back in a few days but the HIV/AIDS one will come back in a few weeks" I nod my head I did not think of that one I am glad Lucas did

He then asks " Do you want something to eat or drink? I will bring Josh up he has misses you" I nod and start to cry thinking about my liittle boy and Lucas sits on the bed beside me and pulls me into his arms and whispers " He is ok totally fine, it's ok Melly, everything will be ok, I promise"

I stop myself from crying and wipe my face and smile and say " I know it will be ok I am being silly, I am a little hungry and can I have a Chicken Stir-Fry and a glass of milk please" he looks at me and says sure " Sure Melly, I will go and make it for you, I will bring Josh up to Isa will probably come too, oh push this button here" so I push it and up pops a huge TV then he hands me the remote and says " It has cable TV so you can watch all your programs, I will make your food now" he bands down and gives me a kiss on the lips and whispers " I love you Melly, more than anything never forget that" and then straightens up and walks out of the room.