CHAPTER 1 LUCAS POV

(JUST THE 1 CHAPTER FOR NOW JUST TO SEE IF YOU LIKE IT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE NEXT WEEK COMMENT PLEASE REMEMBER BE NICE)

I am at home with my daughter Louisa, it has been 2 weeks since her Nanny left after becoming engaged, I took over Dad's company when he sort of retired, what I mean by that is he will come in work when it is busy he can't help himself.

My sibling are all doing well and are getting good grades, Luke is doing well to he will be round in the week to see Louisa who I call Isa. I have been interviewing Nanny's all day and Isa has been with me so far we are not doing very well she has not liked one single Nanny.

The final Nanny has arrived, she is shown in by my Housekeeper Mary, I look up and I cannot believe my eyes in walks a short woman about 5ft 2in to my 6ft 4in, she has Long Red Curly Hair half way down her back, Emerald Green Eyes, a cute Button Nose and Cherry Red kissable I mean Lips, she is wearing an Teal coloured jumper with Black Trousers with Black Flats. Her breast are small but also look pert. Why sm I even looking? Stay professional Luca.

Yes I admit I looked and no ring, for the first time in years I feel a pull, yes an attraction towards her, I glance over at Isa and she looks at me and nods but Miss Wright did not see.

So I go through the introduction of myself and Isa and get the interview done, I won't bore you with the process but then I ask the last question of the interview, "Do you have any children? Miss Wright."

She looks a little nervous before replying " Yes I do Mr Smith, I have a little boy named Joshua he is 5 years old, is that a problem? I quickly reply " No Miss Wright, That is not a problem" before I can say anything else, Isa walks over to Miss Wright and sits down next to her and asks " Do you have a picture of your little boy Joshua? Miss Wright"

Miss Wright responds automatically by saying " Sure Sweetheart" she pulls out her purse and hands Isa a picture of the boy, then Isa says " Look Daddy, this is Joshua isn't he cute?" I look at the boy and then reply " Yes he is, you have an adorable little son, Miss Wright"

Isa walks back over to Miss Wright and says " Miss Wright, your son is beautiful just like you" Miss Wright replies " Thank you Sweetheart, you are very pretty too" Isa then shocks me by doing to Miss Wright what I have never seen her do before, She gives Miss Wright a hug and Miss Wright returns that hug and strokes Isa hair in a motherly way.

Then is when I knew that we had our Nanny, so I say to Isa when she releases herself from the hug " Can you please leave the room while I talk to Miss Wright?" Isa nods and goes to leave the room but before she shuts the door she says " Bye Miss Wright, it was nice meeting you and seeing the picture of your son"

Miss Wright turns to me and tells me " You have the most polite child I have ever met except for my own" I give her a smile in return and say

" Thank you, Miss Wright the job is yours, I have never seen my daughter hug a Nanny before, I don't normally tell people but I will tell you, Isa mother died in a car accident when Isa was 3 months old, Isa was born on my 15th birthday, I did not know until Child Services came to my door" she looks at me with sadness like she knew what Isa was going through I carry on " Now back to business your salary will be $5,000 per month, there is an little cottage on the grounds you that will be your New Home, your bills and groceries will be paid by me and do not come from your wages, oh and I know you would want to spend time with your son so when I am not traveling or working late, when I return from work which is normally 4:30 - 5pm I will look after my daughter and you can spend time with your son"

I ask a break then and she nods and understand so I say " Oh yes, I forgot can you drive? Miss Wright" she looks and says " Yes Mister Smith" I inform her " You will have a company car everything will be paid by me, one more thing, my employee's call me Lucas and you will to, do you mind if I call you Melissa? she looks and smiles before saying " No Lucas, I don't mind" we end our interview she will be here at 10am tomorrow morning, I watch her leave, I can't wait for tomorrow, I miss her already that is strange and rush off to tell Isa and Mary the good news.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE FIND ME A COVER FOR THIS STORY

THANK YOU XOXOX CAZZA84