LUCAS'S & MEL'S POV CHAPTER 16

Mel's POV

I wake up to all of them standing over me and then Zach speaks and says " How are you feeling? " I quickly respond " I am " I could not carry on with what I was saying because I just started crying thinking how my babies are never going to meet there dad until Luke sits down next to me and pulled me into his arms and says gently,

" Melissa Lucas is not dead he is in hospital with a few bruised ribs a cut on his forehead and a broken leg the reason he did not answer his phone was because one of the nurses put it on silent, so wipe or eyes and get yourself together then I will drove you to the hospital " I immediately get up quickly go to the bathroom and wash my face but Lucas will tell I have been crying my eyes are red, blotchy and puffy but I do not care I love him.

I leave the bathroom and open the front door and shout to Luke " Let's go then, I am ready to see Luc " he quickly unlocks his car and we get in and drive to the hospital when Luke parks at the entrance he looks over to me and tells me " I am not coming in with you because you need to be with Lucas by yourself " I smile at him and nod my head when he continues " so don't you dare ring a taxi to take you both home call me and I will come and get you " I reply " OK thanks Luke " and then make my way to reception and tell them who I am looking for they tell me what room Lucas is in and I head for his room.

Lucas's POV

I am waiting for Mel to arrive my dad called me and told me that Luke is bringing her and that she passed out thinking I was dead I am really annoyed that they did not tell her straight away that I am OK then my dad explained that they really never got a chance to Mel just assumed straight away.

They is a knock on the door and Kelly walks in looking more beautiful then ever but I notice that she has been crying so I hold out my arms and tell her " Come here Melly, What have you been doing to yourself?" She looks me and burst into tears and cone straight over to me and sits on the bed and practically falls into my arms, I hold her really close and then whisper in her ear.

" I am OK baby, stop crying, I hate it when you cry I am doing fine just waiting for the doctor to come back and then we can go home, tell me how you got on at the doctor's " she finally stop crying and then replies " I was so angry you were not there, I thought you were cheating again Lucas I am so very sorry please forgive me "

I look and Mel and feel a little annoyed that she would think that but I quickly see from her POV so I reply
" of course I forgive you Mel and thank for been honest with me now can we start making love now or do we still have to wait " I ask her wiggerling my eyes brow to make her laugh and it works.

Mel stops laughing and with a smile says " yes we are aloud to make love" I fist pump the air not caring that I look probably ridiculous then she continues saying " I have not finished yet they did a scan today in 3 months time you are the daddy of twin s a boy and a girl "

I lie on this bed with my mouth open and all I can think about is TWINS OH MY GOSH SHE SAID TWINS TWINS TWINS ONE OF EACH GIRL AND BOY, BOY AND GIRL. Then I smile and Melly and tell her " I am so happy twins hey a mini you and me I love you Melly thank you for making me the happiest man in the world.