CHAPTER 3 LUCAS POV

I woke up at 7:30 and realise that Melissa is moving in today, I like the way her name sounds and when she called me all nervous yesterday wanting to bring her neighbour Flo with her of course I told her she could it seems to mean so much to her.

I get out of bed and go down the hall into Isa's room where I wake her up, I sit on the bed and lean down and kiss her head and then say " Isa baby, wake up it's time to go and get breakfast" she wakes up and says

" Daddy does Miss Wright come today?" I look at her and reply " Yes baby girl she is" a big smile comes across her face then she say's

" Daddy, I have to look pretty" she runs into her closet and chooses her clothes she bring in a Pink top that says " Daddy's Little Princess" she and paired it with a Pink leggings and Pink Flat Shoes my baby girl looks gorgeous well I am proud to say that she is my daughter.

We go downstairs where my housekeeper/cook is making breakfast Pancakes with chocolate for me and Isa, yes she takes after me loves chocolate though I try not to let her eat too much.

Once we have finished we decide to go into the lounge and watch The Little Mermaid her favourite film. Then at 10:30am the doorbell rings and Isa jumps up and says " Miss Wright is here Dadddy" I reply " I know sweetheart, lets go let them in and she has bought her neighbour with her, her name is Flo and she is an elderly lady" she answers " OK Daddy" we head to the door and open it and Isa walks over to Mellissa and gives her a hug which Melissa happily returns.

I say " Hello Melissa, Hello Flo" I crouch down to Josh and say " Hello little man" Melissa and Flo both say " Hello" and Josh walks upto me and hugs my legs and say's to me " Hello Mr Smith" you can't help fall in love with the little guy and then I tell him " Call me Lucas" he says " OK Luctas" aww he can't say my name properly.

Then Isa walks over to Josh and says " Hi Josh, my name is Isa" Josh looks at Isa and replies " Isa, Isa hello Isa" Isa goes and gives him a hug and he hugs her back and then Isa says " Let's go watch a movie" and Josh follows her into the the lounge and they sit down and start to watch Aladdin.

I turn to the ladies and say " Right Ladies, what can I help you with?" Melissa say's " I am ok but can you help Flo?" I reply " Sure, which bags are yours" she points out the bags and then I left them they feel quite light but I say nothing and we go through the house and into the back garden and follow the path to the cottage.

I take the key from my pocket and open the door putting the key on the side, I turn to them and say " Welcome to your new home there are 4 bedrooms 2 of them have en-suite's, I will let you decide who has which room" has I put down the bags and tell them " OK this room here is the lounge then we have the dining room and then the kitchen" they follow me and then we go upstairs.

I continue " This is bedroom number one" we walk inside and I open another door in the room and say " This is where the en-suite is and that door there leads to a walk in closet" and the room next door does not have an en-suite then one opposite does have a en-suite and the one opposite the one next door does not have one.

I turn to them and say " Is there anything else you need?" Melissa says " No thank you, this cottage is gorgeous" I start walking downstairs and say " Oh by the way you are welcome into my home at anytime you can just walk in" Melissa replies " Thank you Lucas, I will be up soon to get Josh" I replied " There is no rush Mel, I will bring him when the move is over giving you time to unpack your things, It was nice to meet you Flo" then Flo replies " Nice to meet you to and thank you for letting me stay here" I nod my head and go back into my house and into the lounge with the children.

I sit down next to the children and after a while Josh crawls onto my lap and sits on lap and lies his head on my shoulder within minutes his has fallen asleep I wrap my arm around him so he does not fall when Isa turns around and says " Daddy, Josh has fallen asleep on you" I reply " I know baby he must be really tired it has been a tiring day for him" she asks me " Shall I go and get Melissa?" I reply " No baby let her and Flo unpack there things they will come over soon" Isa goes carries on watching the movie and I look at Josh and think how nice it is to hold a little child, then I started thinking on how I wish he was mine, OMG I am falling for Melissa and her adorable son.