The Hickeys

Tay's P.O.V.

I woke up with my head on Jenna's chest, her arm around me as my alarm beeped that vexatious beep. I didn't want to move. God, her bare skin was so warm.

Blindly, I reached a hand behind me and turned the alarm off. Jenna moved a little and I just brushed my hair behind my ear, planting kisses along her collarbone.

"Is it too early for me to just fuck you right now?" she mumbled sleepily.

"Mhm, not necessarily," I hummed. My lips made their way up her neck to her jawline and she let out a small moan.

"Fuck you. It's five in the morning."

"We've got time."

"I'm so glad I'm not a dude."

I giggled. "Why?"

"I have a feeling I would have way worse than just morning wood right now."

I laughed, very hard, and buried my face in her neck. She caressed my back and I really didn't want to get up from the bed.

Eventually, I got up to get ready, and Jenna came with me to shower.

"Damn you, Taylor," I heard her say from the shower as I straightened my hair.

"Problem?" I asked.

"Oh, fuck... I have hickeys all over my body! This is complete and utter mayhem!"

I laughed. "Can you cover them up?"

"They're not exactly in a place where you could see unless I'm wearing Victoria's Secret undergarments."

"Can that be a thing?"

"As long as you don't leave love bites a half an inch from my no-no zone."

I rolled my eyes, laughing a little, before setting the straightener down. The water turned off and soon, Jenna opened the curtain. Her body is just fantastic.

"See something you like, love?" she teased grabbing the towel to dry herself off.

"I see a lot of thing that I like," I replied, smirking.

Jenna rolled her eyes and began to get dressed. "You need to stop being horny. You need to go take care of kids soon. It's not right to be thinking about all this the entire time." She motioned to her body and I laughed.

"How about you just fuck the horniness right out of me?"

She let out a small whimper as I ran my hands along her chest, up her shoulders, to the back of her neck.

"God, I just want you right now," she groaned.

I smirked. "How about later?"

"Date night?"

"Get the kids to go somewhere else?"

"Sounds good enough for me."

"Let me take a look at those hickeys you're making a big deal about."

Jenna sighed and unbuttoned the jeans she had just slid on. She pulled them down enough for me to see the inside of her right thigh. Sure enough, a giant purple love bite marked the skin there.

"Honestly, it's kind of hot," she said. Then she smirked at me.

"Oh, God. What did you do?"

"Well...I know for a fact that there's one right...here..." Jenna wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed the pads of her fingers into the skin just above my butt.

"Tell me you're joking."

"I'm joking."

"Now tell me the truth."

"It's ridiculously purple. I saw it when you climbed out of bed this morning."

Jenna's P.O.V.

"Take your meat insanity," I said, handing Tay the Chinese I had brought her for her lunch.

"Bet you wanna kiss me so much after I devour this meat," she teased, and I rolled my eyes.

"You could only dream that I would want to taste that. You know, our bodies aren't made to digest meat. We have the intestines and teeth of herbivores."

"I'm secretly a T-Rex." Tay gave a small roar and I laughed at her.

"Whatever. I have to go pick Davy up from your mum's."

"Nah. Just leave him there."

"B-but..."

"My mom doesn't really get to see him. Trust me. She's loving this time with him."

"Okay, okay."

I raised my hands in defense as Tay rose up on her toes to peck me on the lips. I smiled when we pulled away, and then tensed a little. Tay noticed and turned around.

"Hi," Jake said, waving awkwardly.

"I was just, uh, leaving," I said. Tay bit her lip and turned back to me. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Jen," she said.

I left a little quickly and as soon as I got outside, my phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I forgot your address, goddammit," came Vic's voice. I smiled a little as I climbed into my car, responding with our address.

"Why in the absolute hell do you need our address, you fucking creeper?"

"Oh, maybe because I'm in New York."

"Really?" My voice had gotten noticeably louder and Vic laughed on the other end. "When did you get in? Where are you now? Do you want me to pick you up?"

Vic just kept laughing. "I'm here with Mike and a couple of our other friends. Can I bring them?"

I nodded, though he couldn't see it. "Yeah. Totally. Tay won't be home for a few more hours, too."

"YES! HANG OUT TIME!"

It was my turn to laugh. "Alright. I'll see you losers later."

"Duh! 'Bye, Jen! I love you!"

"I love you, too, Vic. Your face is nice."

"I'm aware!"

I laughed and Vic hung up, so I set my phone in the centre console before driving home.