Etta.

Hi Everyone! This is my first ever story that I am publishing so if it's not as great as it could be I do apologise. Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy and I'm always open to criticism and tips on how to improve.
(Warning: Violence and strong language)
Songs which describe Etta:
Miley Cyrus Mother's daughter
Halsey Hurricane.

(This chapter has been rewritten with more detail)

Also the start of the story is set 7 years before the first John Wick Movie and before John Met Helen. My OC will have parts just about her story then it will move onto John Wick 2 and John Wick 3 Parabellum.

In the movies John Wick is currently 46. The story will start 7 years early so John at the beginning is currently 39. Etta at the beginning of the story is 21. She is 28 in the 7 year time skip.

Fanfic songs
Lost in the fire by the weeknd
Prey for me the weeknd
Hollow crown Ellie Goulding
Call out my name the weeknd
Power is power the weeknd , Travis Scott , SZA

————————————————————————

"Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it" I slam my hands over my ears as tightly as I possibly can as those words slip out of my mouth repeatedly over and over and over again. I slam my eyes closed and squeeze my hands against my ears even tighter trying to block out the awful memories in my brain.
I currently reside in a puddle in an alleyway the water soaks my black trousers but I don't care about that right now.
My dark hair sticks to my wet shoulders and neck due to the heavy rain thundering down on me.

A gasp of horror escapes me as more horrific and overwhelming memories flood through my Brain everything is a blur in the moment.
"I can't do this anymore..." i stutter as I feel my lips tremble due to the cold. Rain pours down my face and some drip from my long wet lashes and fall on my face.
My brain torments me with awful memories ones that will never leave me.

I picture a white room surrounded with scientists and clip boards surrounding a small eight year old girl. That eight year old girl being me.
"Не заставляй меня делать это"
(don't make me do this)
i cry out

The scientist pushes his glasses on his face and kneels down in front of my young trembling form. His cold grey eyes stare through mine like I am an object and not a person.
"у тебя нет выбора"
(You have no choice)
he sharply says to me grazing his bony finger against my cheek.
My orbs flicker open in horror as my younger body shakes violently. He turns to another scientist who pulls out a gun and hands it to him.
His eyes lock onto mine once more and kneels down handing the gun to me. My eyes glance at the gun making me panic even more.
"нет... нет!!... пожалуйста, не заставляй меня делать это"
(No....No!!...Please don't make me do it!)
I cry out like a wounded animal.

This time the scientist grows angry and grabs me by the shoulder clenching his fist tightly around my skin digging his fingers into my flesh making it sting.
"перестань причинять мне боль"
(Stop! Your hurting me)
i beg as a hysterical scream escapes me.
"я сделаю больше, чем сделаю тебе больно"
(I will do more than hurt you)
he growls forcing me to take the gun in my hand and forcing me to clench it as he grabs onto my wrist tightly.
"сделай это или умри" (Do it or die)
he coldly says making every bone in my body go completely numb.
I turn to them Civilian in front of me and point the gun at him which is way to big for me to hold at the age as I struggle to hold it up right. Sweat trickles down my temple.