She stopped me, only to reach behind her and grab a condom out of the medicine cabinet. I clinched my jaw, but at the moment I was too sexually frustrated to argue. I took the condom and slid it on, and didn't waste time filling Natalie up seconds later.

"Easy, easy" she hissed as I sat her onto my python, and she grimaced.

Natalie was the only woman that I had ever been with that complained about my size by saying it was too big.

"Come on baby, you said you love me right?" I smirked in a sexual manner and she looked at me nervously.

I closed my eyes, and leaned her against the sink as I dug into her, her legs in both of my hands. Again, my mind flashed to that night and I suddenly began to fuck her feverishly. Natalie was digging her nails into my arms, and I could tell for once that she was enjoying it, as her mid got wetter by the second and I was pleasantly surprised by that.

"Shit, mhhph, just like that" I grunted as she met my thrusts. Once more, Icy flashed in my head and I didn't push her out.

"Jet" she moaned, and I went harder because I never heard her calling my name.

The two of us kept up the pace, and I before I finished, I switched positions and bent her over the tub so I could enter her from behind. She arched her back and I bent my knees to level myself with her, continuing to bounce her ass against me and feel as much as the condom was allowing me to.

I hissed as I felt myself release into it, and instead of removing myself I kept myself inside just to feel her pulse thumping around me and sucking me in.

"Mhhh that was good" Natalie smiled, fixing her hair after I finally let her rise up.

I smirked as I wiped myself off and discarded of the condom, and then proceeded to brush my teeth. While I was glad to get my release of stress, I still wasn't completely ready to sweep everything under the rug. I told Natalie to set up the counseling appointment, and then finished getting ready. Just as I expected my mother started to call me, so I gave Natalie a kiss and left out for the day.

....................

"Jet, come here boy! I thought it'd be next year by the time I saw you again!"

I laughed at my overly dramatic father as he arose from his favorite recliner and opened his arms up for one of his crushing hugs. I allowed him to bury me in one, and we stood eye to eye once we released each other.

"You look good, despite the fact that your mother tells me that you're not" he raised his eyes as he reclaimed his seat.

I took one next to him on the plastic covered couch, and it had the same uncomfortableness since I was a child.

"I am, pops. Don't listen to mom, she's ~"

"She's what?" My mother interrupted me as she sauntered in, her apron tied around her as she prepared the large meal.

"Darlene let the boy talk, I'm sure it's worth hearing" he snickered, and she slit her eyes at both him and me.

"I'm fine, mom. Me and Natalie decided...to go to pre marital counseling"

"No amount of counseling can make you like the girl" my mother flagged me.

"Who we talking about?" My older sister Joy said as she walked into the living room with my niece.
I immediately put my arms out to take her, due to the fact that I loved kids and couldn't wait to have some of my own.

"Uhh what's her name, this Natasha chick" my dad pretended to not remember and I shook my head at him.

"Ohhh her" Joy's expression dropped, "You know Jet, if you need a side chick my friend Shyasia thinks you're cute"