Memories

Kyouhei's POV

A person who doesn't know anything about herself, i didn't know someone like that even existed. But then again, i could be the same as her.

Every one is given their own unique name once their born and in time they start to develop a personality that they believe to be 'who they are'. But is it really who 'they are'. Sure, i know my name is Kyouhei Fujinomiya and i'm the kind of guy who's just satisfied with everything i have but other than that, do i really know who i am?

"I don't know either..." I whispered.

"Huh?"

"I don't know who i am either." I said, smiling.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

I laughed "I don't know."

Now i felt confused myself.

Who am i? Or What am i?

"Hey Amaya, let's go find our true selves together, okay?"

"Our true selves?"

"Yeah."

"Sure, that sounds nice. Let's do that."

There was that smile again, the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my life the smile that i will never ever get tried of seeing.

"But before that, what do you say we head to our room and eat i'm starting to get hungry."

I heard Amaya's stomach growled, i could tell she felt embarrassed, her cheeks were flushed red.

"Come on let's go inside."

After dinner, we head straight to bed. Amaya fell sound asleep the second she laid down, i on the on the other hand couldn't sleep.

How am i supported to sleep when there's a beautiful girl, probably the same age as me and not in anyway related to me sleeping right beside me?! We couldn't get a bed with two rooms cause apparently they were all booked, the receptionist only let us check in because i told them that Amaya was my little sister. But that wasn't the only think that kept me awake, it was also my Mom who i forgot to text, i opened my phone and saw 171 missed calls in my notifications and they were all form my Mom. I could tell she was hella mad at me her texts went form; 'Kyouhei it's getting really late now where are you?' to; 'Kyouhei!!!! You ungrateful little child!!!! You better answer your phone or your Dad and I are grounding you for a whole month!!!!'

I had no idea what i was supposed to do. I didn't know how to tell them about Amaya yet and I couldn't afford to be grounded for a whole month. 

It was 1:30 AM when my Mom called me again, i decided to answer it.