Night Rain

Kyouhei's POV

How many days has it been since they first met her? It's been awfully rainy in Tokyo since then, which makes me think about her more.

I wonder, how she would feel if she were here?

Would she be happy?

I wonder, if i'll ever see her again.

I walked home everyday since i got out of the hospital taking that same path as last time, hoping that maybe, just maybe, i'll find my way back to that garden again.

But, i never did...

Until that night...

7:30 PM in Tokyo city. It's been a while since i last saw the tall buildings and bright city lights that made Tokyo what it is, i'm not really the type to go wandering around the city i would rather choose to stay at home than go out to the mall or to the movies with my friends, but for some reason, on that day, i just felt like i had to.

I spent an hour and a half walking around feeling lost and puzzled as though I was looking for something but i didn't know what it was.

I asked myself.

Am i looking for something to eat? Or perhaps a place to go? Or is there someone i'm looking for?

The rain started pouring down.

I went to a near by convenience store and brought an umbrella.

"What the hell is wrong with me today? I'd better get home."

As i was walking, i stopped to see a girl with long gray hair, wearing a white dress and bare foot standing in the middle of the bridge soaking wet from showering in the rain.

What was she doing there? And why is she bare foot? I wondered. I came up to her put my umbrella over her head.

"You can catch a cold in a rain storm like this."

She didn't respond and just stood there still for a few seconds, then when she finally turned around.

"It's..."

It was...

"...you."

...her.

I felt a shiver across my spine as i starred at the beautiful young lady standing in front of me.

I recalled what she said...

"...i can never leave this place."