Unreachable

"I can never reach, much less, touch someone's hand."

"But you'll never know if you don't try, please..."

"If i fail to reach you, you'll wake up and abandon me like the rest of them."

"But what if i'm not like them? What if i told you i won't abandon you?"

"Such convincing words, yet so utterly impossible."

"I won't let you down i swear it on my life, i will make your wish come true, so please... let's experience the rain... together."

"If that is what your heart desires, are you prepared to face what lies ahead?"

"I am, so please...come closer, let me reach you."

We were worlds apart, yet he felt so close.

This feeling i have...

What's it called?

It's a very...indescribable feeling.

I've met all sorts of people who have somehow made their way here to my garden, many of them have tried to held out a hand but i can never seem to reach them, they were all so far away, even though i could see them standing right in front of me.

Kyouhei...

Who are you?

What are you?

You make my heart race, like it's about to fall off my chest.

When you held out your hand, you felt so close, so close, that i felt like i could reach you, even though i know that we are two worlds apart. You come from a world different than mine, the world where i once belong to. You said that you wouldn't let me down, that you would make my wish come true.

How would you do that?

As you stood there, reaching out your hand, for the time in my life i saw a tiny peck of light that glowed with in those brown eyes of yours, a glimmer of hope, hope that i never knew existed.

What would i do if i reach you?

How would i feel?

Kyouhei...

I saw the world in your eyes, i feel like you're the one, the one who will finally set me free.

I want to reach you...

But..

I can't.

No matter how far i extend my hand, i can never reach anyone.

***