54. THE CLOSURE!

Pic credits - Simmi Lrl_lover_raina

After an year....

Naina was trying Rajveer's number continuously. Furiously opening the message app, she types down a message and sends it to him.

'Haa... thik hai... karo avoid... main bhi baat nhi karungi aapse jb aap wapas aaoge!'

'Awww..... Nainu ko bura lga... but jaanu... ye avoid krne ka kaam tumhara raha h... mera nhi... 😉'

'HA! HA! Not funny!'

'Acha ji... ruko mai yaad dilata hu ki tum mujhe kaise avoid krti ho...'

'NO THANKS!'

Flashback begins ..

After their planned wedding night, Naina avoids Rajveer totally. She was feeling shy, lost and awkward for the moments she shared With him as his lover n wife. She wanted to just run away before facing him. Its toooo difficult! Ignoring the presence of the whole gang along with Shalini n Sherry in their house, Naina keeps herself busy with something or the other. Rajveer too can feel it.

Rajveer finds her going to her room he too runs behind her. He calls her but she hmms to it, ignoring him.

She was unknown to all these things. She was feeling utterly shy. After whatever happened between them on their planned wedding night, she couldn't meet his eyes. As if his one look will make her melt or burn. As if she is standing naked. She is not scared of him, but she wanted time, to feel that its all normal what happened between them. That this is all what every couple does!

Flashback ends...

She smiles remembering how she took a whole week to get normal... thanks to Rajveer sir who never lost his cool and her bestie Puja with whom she talked her heart out and shared her fear. Well she was a girl, opening up to a man physically was quite difficult.

Moving her hand on her tummy, she says,
'Baby aane do 'papa' ko.... m bat nhi karungi unse...'

Baby kicks inside her tummy, agreeing with mumma's decision. Naina smiles at this!

After few months...

Naina is on the hospital bed with her friends n family near her except him. She is wearing a sky blue hospital gown, waiting with a glowing n smiling face for her baby!

Her mother gives her, their baby... her n Rajveer's baby!

She gave birth to a boy!
Chotu Rajveer!

Her sight becomes blur as she keeps on looking at him with love. She is feeling at cloud nine. She is feeling as if she is holding a rose...so delicate so beautiful! How she wishes him to be here n see his 'ansh' in front of his eyes. He looks exactly a carbon copy of his father, she thinks!

'Maaa.... aapne Rajveer sir ko bataya??'

Haan btaa dia 'tere' Rajveer sir ko!
Her maa speaks making her all red with the word 'tere'

Here on his emergency posting, he got this heartwarming news.

She gave birth to his baby! HIS BABY! Is she fine? How's baby???

He wants to run to her and his baby... Cursing his duty for The First time in his life, he applied for emergency leave after taking care of the current posting! He can be replaced so he requested the officers and left the same night fr Delhi!