Chapter - 52

With time, their relationship is growing like a plant grows into a big strong tree.

Naina was working in kitchen and talking to her mother through mobile on speaker mode. Her mother was giving her a long lecture on how to keep Rajveer happy and Naina was just replying with jee maa... krlungi... aisa hi karungi...etc...etc....

Acha sun beta... woh tum dono.... mujhe nani kab banaoge...

Maa please aap fir shuru ho gye...

Naina tu sun meri bat... shadi ko lgbhag ded saal ho gye hain.... tum log kb meri iccha puri karoge...

Maaaa....

Kya maa? Tu chupchap bat kr Rajveer se...

Door unlocks and here enters Rajveer. He walks into kitchen to meet her but halts as he finds her talking to her maa. Naina gets conscious to see him there in the kitchen. She tries to stop her maa from embarrassing her in front of Rajveer.

Tere baba ki bhi kitni acha h ki ab..

Maaa pleaseeee... ap ruk...

Kyu ruku ... tu sun

Maa plz...

Naina pleads her to stop talking as she unable to cut the phone as her hands are messed up with the dough, she is kneading.

Rajveer listens to their convo.

Tu meri baat Kara Rajveer se ...agar vo teri baat nhi maan raha.. toh mai baat krti hu usse... meri zarur sunega...

Naina gets embarrassed and Rajveer jumps into the conversation.

maa namaste! Kahiye maa... main sun raha hoon..

Rajveer.... tu kya chahta h beta.... m aur tere baba tum dono k baccho ko khilana chahte h toh isme kya problem h???

Ji?????

Hum buddhe ho gye h Rajveer.. ab hume humari khushi dedo beta..

Wohh... .maaa voh....
Rajveer was fumbling with words.

Maa mai fon rakhti hu.... aapse badme bat karungi bye...
Naina somehow cuts the call and looks at him, flushed.

Rajveer looks at her, about to ask her what was that but she cuts him off even before starting,
Main chai laati hu... ap change kr lijiye

He leaves from there. He was already tired so he slept right away on the bed in the same position in which he was.

She comes to him all nervous about the discussion they just had with her mother.

Sir chai...

She finds him sleeping peacefully and lets him sleep without disturbing him. His face burying in the pillow, his eyelashes making him all the way more droolworthy. Her hands automatically started caressing his hair out of love. She kisses the side of his forehead. She still feels shocked to be his wife. God has been super happy with her that HE bestowed her with HIM.

Later at night. .....

Cuddling into his arms, she is trying to fall asleep as her mother's words keep on ringing in her head. He moves a bit and find her awake. Kissing her forehead, he says,

kya hua Mrs Shekhawat? Nind kyun nhi aa rahi h aapko?

His touch always making her shiver, she takes a sharp breathe in and looks at his eyes.

Kuch nahin...

Chalo fir maa ka kaam pura kardete hain...
He says, with a neutral face, looking at her.