Chapter - 46

Naina's mother is knocking at the door to wake her up  as she s late to breakfast. 

She wakes up and opens the door all sleepy...
Haan maa...

Beta tu uthi nhi... teri tbyt thik h naa? Itna late kaise....
And her mother stopped asking further as her eyes fell on the bed.

Rajveer was sleeping on the bed with Naina's yellow dupatta all curled up in his arm. Two plates were at the table.

Maa smiled at the scene, understanding that he must hv cm late night or early morning.

Naina follows her mother's gaze and realises that her dupatta is with Rajveer.

Woh... maa voh... Rajveer sir raat me aaye the.... woh... late ho gya tha....

Its ok bachha
Her mother says smilingly.

Woh maa... woh ek minute...

She runs to bring her dupatta... though she s not ashamed of not wearing the dupatta in front of her mother but at the situation it was All curled up on his arm, making it all embarrassing.

She tried to pull it making its grip more tight on his arm...
woh maa...
she tried again... but in vain. She turned to see her mother but she was long gone.

Her pulling session broke his sleep and he sat properly on the bed.

Good morning...

Good morning sir... woh...woh ...
She points at her dupatta...

Kya??
Rajveer asks her, almost sleepy..

She goes closer and lifts his arm and  removes her dupatta.

Her eyes not able to meet his.

Aap thoda so jaeye.... itna drive karke aaye hain... m tbtk fresh ho jati hu...

She runs to wash room without listening to his answer.

When she comes out,he doesn't find him in the room. She walks down and finds him enjoying his tea with her parents. Her eyes becomes teary as he know how much he craves for a family.  She too joins them, unable to meet her mother's eyes.

Chalo beta tum log baitho.... main lunch banati hoon... aaj meri beti aur beta dono ghar aaye hain..

Holding her hand, Rajveer says
Maa... khana toh hum sab milkar banayenge...

After so much of consoling, she agreed.

Naina is rolling puris while her father is busy in making rayta... maa is making chicken curry. Rajveer is frying puris.

Just to enjoy the moment, he is hovering over Naina's  bk to collect puris and moves near the gas to fry them. Sometimes touching her intentionally... sometimes unintentionally. 

Naina tum kitni khrab puri bana rahi ho...
Complains Rajveer

ruko main sikhata hoon...
and all look at him.

He comes near her. Covering her back with his front and stretching his hands to control her hands on the rolling pin.

Naina smiles and gets amazed at his daring. She looks at her parents through her peripheral vision and then at him. As their eyes meet, she gulped as he winked at her.

Baba coughs to break their reverie.

Mujhse nhi banegi....maa aap please puriyan bel dengi... mai dining table set krti hu tb tk.
With this Naina runs from the kitchen.. to which Rajveer, maa and baba laughed.

Kyun re shaitan... kyun tang kar raha hai apni biwi ko...
Maa scolds him by pulling his ear lovingly.

Aaaaa.... maaa..... sorry sorry...
Rajveer asks for forgiveness.

They enjoy their lunch and keep talking.

Afternoon...

The scene was so heart warming that it must hv melted anybody's heart.

Rajveer was lying in Maa's lap in Raina's bedroom. Naina was sitting with her baba, showing them all the gifts which Rajveer n her had bought for them. Mean while maa is rubbing oil in Rajveer's hair.

Rajveer feels some drops wetting his face and he finds out they were from Maa's eyes. He tries to sit but she stops him.

His eyes looking at her questioningly to which she replied,
Tum aaye ho toh aisa lgta h jaise mujhe Naveen wapas mil gya hai ....

Aur mujhe meri maa mil gyi h maa...
He says lovingly kissing the bk of her palm.

Within minutes, Rajveer was asleep but as Maa used to stop massaging his hair, he used to come out of his sleep.

Maa calls Naina and shifts from there making Naina  sit in her place, resting his head in Naina's  lap. She asks her to keep massaging his hair to which Naina looked at her with lowered eyes.

Maa baba walks out of the room, closing it from behind leaving a nervous n jittery Naina.

Naina feels him moving and somehow her hands too stopped working on his hair. But within seconds, he engulfed her in his hands. He hugged her by  her waist, thinking her to be maa. But as soon as he felt her body stiffening, he looked up to find  her in place if maa.

Naina too was looking at him.
He returned to his work again of hugging her but this time intentionally and sensually. His hands covering her waist. His face touching her waist and she could feel his lips on her waist, covered with saree. She could feel him smiling on her waist. He could feel her body shaking and her sharp intake of breath.

Smilingly, he turned and kept his head back in her lap and started yawning. Holding her both hands, he pulls them on his chest.

Thanku Naina....
With this, he looked at her by rolling his eyes upward.

He sits and enjoys her blushing wife's crimson red face. As her eyes meets his shining ones,  she feels something heavenly in her chest. She could still feel his face on her waist.

She loves to look at him. She can do that for hours n days shamelessly... but as soon as he looks at her, she becomes weak in her knees. Her heart beat was so fast that it could  be heard by him.

She stands up and runs but he holds her right hand by that time...
Kaha ja rahi ho????

She didn't dare to look back at him. Without facing him, she replies,
Washroom jaa rahi hoon....

And she runs towards the door in haste, to which he shouts, teasingly,
Naina washroom is taraf hai... us taraf nahin.....

This skips her heart beat a lil more. She runs out of the room and stands against the wall with closed eyes, holding her heart and caressing her waist where she could still feel his skin.... a smile lingering on her lips.... happiness reflecting through her eyes!

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

hi all... i need ur help.. maine ek vm banaya tha 'KAL HO NAA HO DIARY SCENE' on RAINA.

But bcz of sm copyright issues, yt has suspended my account n i hv lost my vm too.

It was my first n fav. If any of you have it... plz send it to me.
Once i saw that sm1 has posted it on sm fanpage on fb..  if u get to see it there ..please please send me the link.

Please its special for me... i hv bn looking fr it for almost two  years.