7. ITS FUNTIME!

He was walking madly in his room. He was angry and frustrated with the fact that how could she use her own friend Huda just to make him jealous and angry. How could she use someone's emotions for her own benefit. She was not selfish before. It was not expected from her. He was loosing his patience. He thought about the words Naveen and Maa said to him. He has to do something. He has to prove his love to her. But he doesn't want to give her explainations because he very well know the fact that no matter what he says to her, she can never understand him. So what he was left with was the idea TO WOO HER LADY! But for him her peace was more important than her love. He cant see her burning in anger and revenge. It was already 10: 30p.m. He was waiting for her as he was confident of his cadets that they won't do dinner without him. But what was he actually planning for? He sat down to think of something and then rushed towards washroom to take a night shower.

All were ready fr dinner except Rajveer. Alekh asked Naina to call Rajveer for dinner. She tried to avoid and finally gave up! She went to their room and searched for him. He was nowhere to be seen. Just then, he came out, freshly bathed (and to your dissappointment) he was in his night gear with towel hanging around his neck.

Naina : capt shekhawat apko sab niche bula rahe hai dinner k liye.

Rajveer : cadet singh.... I m not interested!

Naina : what the hell did u just say? U r not interested in doing dinner with all of them who has been waiting for u! U r saying NO to ur cadets who trust n respect u more than anybody else... how could you?

He started combing his hair looking at the mirror.

Rajveer : yes u heard it right! Why should I join them? Why should I give u another opportunity to insult me? M all happy here!

Naina : u hv no choice. Just come along.

She held his hand and started moving towards the door but he didn't move from his position. She looked at him frustratingly and questioningly.

Naina : for godsake tell me! what the hell do you want????

Rajveer : thank you so mch for coming to the point! Meri ek shart hai!

Naina gave him a "I DONT BELIEVE YOU" look!

Dinner table....

All were having dinner. Naina was sitting next to Alekh and Rajveer was sitting opposite to Alekh. Rajveer was stealing glances of her while she was cursing him mentally.

All were sitting in the living area. They made arrangements on the floor to sleep. They were sitting in two teams boys n girls!

Naina : toh kya karne wale hain hum log?

Yudi : lets start with truth and dare?

Puja : good idea... m bottle lati hu.

Huda spins the bottle. It heads towards Yudi..

Huda : toh yudiye.... bol sach bolega k kaarnama krega?

Yudi : what r u saying bro? I thought we r playing truth and dare?

Huda : abey ha meri nanhi kali... chal ab bta... truth k dare?

Yudi (confidently) : Dare

Huda : Chak thik hai fir yudiye... chal fon laga Shalini mam ko... aur bta unhe ki tune apne ragging k time par kya karnama kia tha!

Huda hi-fies with puja. Everyone was laughing madly except Rajveer. Raj was confused and narrowed his brows n looked towards Huda to ask him about this matter.

Huda : arey sirji... abhi pata chal jaega... oye punjaban.... zara mam ko fon toh lgaa...

Yudi : No way bro!! I cant do this..... you just cant make me do this....

Everyone was laughing.... he looked at all of them pleadingly. After no response from his friends, he reached out for his helping soul... Rajveer Sir....

Yudi : sir plz hlp me... trust me...its jst not possible ... i cant do this... plz sirrrrr...

Rajveer was amazed to see him like this... he looked towards alekh... alekh nodded in response. He looked at yudi again..

Rajveer: fine cadet... i mean capt!

Yudi : thank god ... thank you so mch sir...

Rajveer : well .... tumhara dare badla hai... cancel nhi hua h... so now u hv to share ur ragging story with me.... or else u can share it with Doc.. choice is all yours!

Everyone looked at him surprisingly. They have never seen this mischievous side of capt Shekhawat. He winked and smiled in response. Cz no choice was left, Yudi narrated the ragging story to all of them. They all were rolling on the floor, laughing their hearts out. Rajveer was stunned to hear his ragging story and couldnot face Yudi now! He was looking at others who were enjoying this moment. He saw her too, smiling carelessly. He was staring her and she caught him doing that and stopped laughing. And she ordered others to continue the game! They played it again n again.. they enjoyed several rounds. It was Rajveer's turn to choose truth and dare!

Naina : so tell me capt Shekhawat truth or dare??

Rajveer knew what she wanted to hear. So he chose the other option...

Rajveer : dare

Naina was lil dissappointed. She was eagerly waiting fr his turn to ask him those questions, which she has been trying to ask him since forever. But she was ready for this as well. She smirked at him.

Naina : apka dare ye hai ki....

Raj : ki??

Naina : apko saree pehen kar...

Raj was shocked to the core. Others were also the same. Their eyes were coming out of their sockets. They couldn't believe their ears.

Raj : are you out of ur mi......

She cut him inbetween and continued...

Naina : let me complete capt! Apko saree pehen kar.... hum sabke liye... "sheela ki jawani" pr ek hot performance dena hoga. And you cant remove ur saree before sunrise..

She gave him her best victorious smile. His eyes popping out of its socket and jaw dropped on the floor. He couldnt believe what he heard. Everyone else was trying to control their laughter and then they lost it all and they were giggling n laughing...

Yudi : sir mujhe kehna toh nhi chahiye... par you know... sher par sawa sher ...

Raj looked at him piercingly , which made yudi put his finger on his lips.

Naina : come on captain... get ready for the performance..

Rajveer looked at her in disbelief. He got ready. He was wearing a saree upon his night gear. He was looking incredibly hilarious and when he started dancing on sheela ki jawani... Everyone was shocked n mad! Their eyes were teary and they were laughing to the core. He was doing seductive moves and Naina was dumbstruck. He came towards her, started tracing her face from forehead to neck. She was still not in her senses to realise what was actually happening. Then all of them joined him one by one... they were dancing they were laughing they were enjoying each n every moment before they leave for their next posting.

Naina didn't fall asleep because of her own past and Raj couldn't sleep because of the saree he was wearing.. he didnt do this dare bcz it was a challenge or a game.. he did this just to make her laugh.. she wanted him to do this... so he did it.. he did it for her... he was not at all comfortable doing that but he managed for her. This was just nt his personality.. he is quiet by nature n in front of girls he is shy. He is the best soldier.. confident bold straight frwd but his personal life is quite messed up!

Next day in the evening everyone left for the bus stop with Rajveer n Naina... it was an emotional departing. The best six and their best teacher... Only god knows when will they meet next. Raj n Naina still have 25 days to enjoy their holiday.. or should i say their hatred days!